Josh Britt unverified Breakup rumour

5 hours ago, billieve420 said:

Never heard about this till now but now wonder if it had anything with Josh’s performance against the Bengals. Same rumors about sonogram and cops being called night before game.

https://wyrk.com/josh-allen-brittany-williams-rumors/

Bills stay in a hotel the night before home games so that is fake news.  

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

You can never judge anybody until you know them 

Trust me if you met my friends girlfriend … who I’ve known for 25 year … 

You would absolutely say I have no idea why she sticks around with that guy… She does not have a self-respect issue… toxic relationships are tricky 

What she is trapped in is a toxic relationship…. But my friend watched his father habitually cheat on his mother

Don’t ever Think Verbal or mental abuse cannot lead people to being in toxic relationships they don’t wanna leave … because it’s very real

By definition you cannot respect yourself when you allow others to disrespect you and allow them to continue to do it and don't walk away.

3 minutes ago, Ray Finkel said:

Bills stay in a hotel the night before home games so that is fake news.  

That used to be the case but I’m not so sure it’s true anymore. Multiple times players have mentioned about getting to the stadium on game days as they drive past the tailgates. Von had a video of his first game I think last year and was with an entourage. Pretty sure it started from his home. 

1 minute ago, mrags said:

That used to be the case but I’m not so sure it’s true anymore. Multiple times players have mentioned about getting to the stadium on game days as they drive past the tailgates. Von had a video of his first game I think last year and was with an entourage. Pretty sure it started from his home. 

My buddy works for the Bills and stays with the team.  They drive their own cars from hotel to the stadium.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Ray Finkel said:

My buddy works for the Bills and stays with the team.  They drive their own cars from hotel to the stadium.

Marriott Harbor Center…stay there every home game we attend. Team is there the night before the game and they get some personal time after breakfast.

Edited by JoeF

I would normally say this was all 100% nonsense but she did unfollow him and Diggs and the Buffalo Bills on Instagram. There's definitely something going on, whether they are on a break or what. He's been doing the golf thing and training and she's been on girl trips. I don't know if it's as crazy as some of these stories but now I do believe something is going on. But that's none of my business...

Kermit The Frog Drink GIF by Muppet Wiki

Weird topic man but it's all over Twitter and Reddit now so it's not like it can be ignored during the offseason. I don't buy the Diggs involvement at all though, that just seems like a lazy merger of two completely separate issues.

52 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Weird topic man but it's all over Twitter and Reddit now so it's not like it can be ignored during the offseason. I don't buy the Diggs involvement at all though, that just seems like a lazy merger of two completely separate issues.

I don’t know.  You don’t think night before playoff game, his boy Josh is pulled away from team hotel dealing with this ****.  Diggs finds out and would be the first one there, trying to get him out of there and back to the hotel.

Apparently Brittany was partying during the game too, while we were getting our butts kicked:

https://thesportsrush.com/nfl-news-as-josh-allen-got-sat-down-by-the-bengals-his-girlfriend-brittany-williams-was-seen-enjoying-the-divisional-playoff-game/?amp

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.