Josh Britt unverified Breakup rumour

I’m kind of surprised no one on this board has picked this story up as stuff is popping up lately regarding the two. Now I take anything put on twitter or Reddit with a grain of salt.

But I was almost going to mention something a while back. Brittany was constantly posting pics of their vacations in the off-season - almost daily on Instagram.  They were inseparable. Then there seemed to be a definite quiet period of inactivity going on which seemed unusual . I thought to myself probably somewhere on vacation out of touch with society. 

But in the past few days, twitter reddit have picked up steam that the two are no longer together.  There have been no pics of the two in the past number of weeks.  Britt no longer follows Josh on Instagram. Lots of girl time pics lately.

Anyways please close this thread if need be. It’s not really our business but they are in the spotlight. Just thought it might be interesting to some. Could be completely nothing as well. We will see. 

• Eyeroll 5

I broke up with a few ladies over the years, funny that no one seamed to have noticed…, 

😂

• Haha (+1) 11

10 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I’m kind of surprised no one on this board has picked this story up as stuff is popping up lately regarding the two. Now I take anything put on twitter or Reddit with a grain of salt.

But I was almost going to mention something a while back. Brittany was constantly posting pics of their vacations in the off-season - almost daily on Instagram.  They were inseparable. Then there seemed to be a definite quiet period of inactivity going on which seemed unusual . I thought to myself probably somewhere on vacation out of touch with society. 

But in the past few days, twitter reddit have picked up steam that the two are no longer together.  There have been no pics of the two in the past number of weeks.  Britt no longer follows Josh on Instagram. Lots of girl time pics lately.

Anyways please close this thread if need be. It’s not really our business but they are in the spotlight. Just thought it might be interesting to some. Could be completely nothing as well. We will see. 

She did post that she was taking a girls trip and has done that in the past.  

The only thing I would take notice of would be if she really did unfollow him.  

They were together in Cali just a few weeks ago. 

• Like (+1) 1

This has been rumored since last November and I just don't think there's any truth to it. Supposedly she found a sonogram and there was a domestic call to their house? But yet they've been on multiple vacations this offseason? And he not only does the dirty with some bartender but also doesn't use protection? And a popular rumor IG account supposedly posted it but then deleted it? The rumor just screams fake news. It just recently popped up on Reddit of all places again. 

Edited by extrahammer
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Who gives a damn. People break up all the time. He’ll have many good looking women throwing themselves at him if single 

I guarantee the good looking women you reference already do that.   He doesn’t need to be single.  No holds barred when fame and money enter the building.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I clicked on this thread to ask who Josh Britt was, and what position does he play and which college did he go to. <_<

I did the same thing. Except I thought "Breakup" (note the capital B) was some kind of website that collects sports rumors.

Some people are just a little more obsessive about Josh Allen I guess.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.