Budda Baker wants out of Arizona

Draconator

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Yes, because the pittance that we’re paying poyer would totally cover Buddha salary

In the imaginary world that you live in

You were mistaken that my post had anything to do with salary. It was about roster space and the unfortunate reality they’ve already settled for Poyer.

9 hours ago, Airseven said:

You were mistaken that my post had anything to do with salary. It was about roster space and the unfortunate reality they’ve already settled for Poyer.

Settled?

I would love to get some more players of this quality that we settle for at other positions

On 4/14/2023 at 3:58 PM, Draconator said:

The first person who says that the Bills should trade for him is gonna get such a pinch!

Is it any surprised that it ended up being airseven?

• Haha (+1) 3

Love him as a player but not sure where he fits and not for the money he wants. He reminds me of bob sanders where he is so tough but he is going to break down because he’s too small to play like that.  

On 4/14/2023 at 10:24 PM, Warriorspikes51 said:

unrealistic but…

Ed Oliver and Damar Hamlin for Baker

New Defensive Scheme. Rapp subs in for many different players.  

Baker and Poyer could really move around based on matchups

Poyer          Hyde

Elam                            Taron   White

Milano     Baker

Rousseau  DaQuan  Phillips   Von

If any team is smart, they will google Oliver trade rumors and see he is thrown in every potential trade bills fans talk about. 

no one wants Ed Oliver for $10 million!!!

On 4/14/2023 at 4:02 PM, KzooMike said:

I mean, I don't see any chance of getting him, but if you watched hard knocks it was clear every player in Arizona thought he was the hardest working, toughest player on the team. He is 100% a McD type of guy. I just don't see how this is possible or if it even could make sense given the Rapp signing who has played both Safety spots along with our cap situation and needs. Too bad though, he is just about the perfect player for us.  

If you watched the In Season coverage of them you would also see Baker have the most heart, play the next week after sustaining a high ankle sprain even though he was in pain and should miss multiple weeks.

Any team will be greatly fortunate to land Baker.  He won’t be a Bill obviously, but he is a rare player and the kind of guy you want in your locker room.  Big fan of his

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/14/2023 at 6:59 PM, JoPoy88 said:

not surprising. Turns out Bidwill is almost as bad as Snyder. Hope they force that scumbag out too.

This from one of the jilted ex-executives, so grain of salt obviously, but yeah, Bidwill may get Snyder’ed at some point. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/04/17/terry-mcdonough-predicts-cardinals-owner-michael-bidwills-tenure-will-soon-end/

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.