Budda Baker wants out of Arizona

Draconator

I mean, I don't see any chance of getting him, but if you watched hard knocks it was clear every player in Arizona thought he was the hardest working, toughest player on the team. He is 100% a McD type of guy. I just don't see how this is possible or if it even could make sense given the Rapp signing who has played both Safety spots along with our cap situation and needs. Too bad though, he is just about the perfect player for us.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

4 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

not surprising. Turns out Bidwill is almost as bad as Snyder. Hope they force that scumbag out too.

Just a couple seasons ago, there were people saying how dangerous the Cardinals were becoming.

Now players want to abandon ship.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KzooMike said:

I mean, I don't see any chance of getting him, but if you watched hard knocks it was clear every player in Arizona thought he was the hardest working, toughest player on the team. He is 100% a McD type of guy. I just don't see how this is possible or if it even could make sense given the Rapp signing who has played both Safety spots along with our cap situation and needs. Too bad though, he is just about the perfect player for us.  

He’s fantastic. i don’t see Beane making a serious play for him either but you never know.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

Just a couple seasons ago, there were people saying how dangerous the Cardinals were becoming.

Imagine being in Arizona and everyone wanting out? The organization is such a mess. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, KzooMike said:

Narrowly avoided a pinch.

3 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

He’s fantastic. i don’t see Beane making a serious play for him either but you never know.

Somewhat in danger.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Kyler’s nonchalant attitude, Kingsbury being clueless, and the owner being a complete jagoff will do that.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

Can’t blame him, it’s a sh-t franchise, 

• Agree 1

Absolutely love Budda Baker as a player. But we have Jordan Poyer and Micah Hyde with Taylor Rapp backing them up this year. And none of them are being moved. 

Wish he was requesting a trade next year when Micah's a FA (and Rapp as well) and Poyer has 1 year left on his deal. Then maybe we'd have been in on him. But not this year.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

17 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

Not a culture guy.

Ravens or Chiefs 

Dude played through a high ankle sprain last year on a crap team without ever complaining or dogging it…entering his prime, we would hit a HR if we somehow traded for him

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.