Song titles which include the name of a man or woman (One per response. No repeats. )

BringBackFergy

32 minutes ago, muppy said:

haha clearly not my cuppa tea.  My kids never listened to much rap. At least my son was more into This: With a measley 593 million views. lol slackers 😁

Enter Sandman

Yeah that era was probably the last time I paid any attention to MTV...I remember that music video being on alll the time though lol

There is a 2004 movie, "Dig!", about the rivalry between the Dandy Warhols and the Brian Jonestown Massacre. Fortunately, they both have songs with boys/girls names. Here is "Mohammed" by the Dandy Warhols.

Here is the Brian Jonestown Massacre with "Anemone"...

Edited by DrW

A long time ago, in the second half of the 1960s, the girl's name Eloise must have been quite popular as it was in the title of at least two major hits. First, there was  "Eloise" by Barry Ryan, which was a #1 or #2 hit not only in the UK, but also in the German-speaking countries, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, probably because of its "baroque" sound.

And then there were the Hollies with "Dear Eloise"...

I smell another loophole, technicality.

I Got a [Insert Any Name Here]

Shameless LAMP. 2018, my son & me up in the Arrowhead of Minnesota, Lutsen Mountains... Sun rising over "by the shores of Gitchee Gumee." "Coffee Run" @ -25°F...

Full song..

I Got a Name

On that note:

"...Listen to this simple story, To this Song of Hiawatha!..."

Longfellow Serenade

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.