Song titles which include the name of a man or woman (One per response. No repeats. )

BringBackFergy

Lydia Purple - The Collectors

I have only met one person named Lydia.  Oddly enough from Buffalo.  Also, if you know this tune, you must have listened to a lot of radio in the late 60's.  Most of the band went on to become Chilliwack.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Lydia Purple - The Collectors

I have only met one person named Lydia.  Oddly enough from Buffalo.  Also, if you know this tune, you must have listened to a lot of radio in the late 60's.  Most of the band went on to become Chilliwack.

Actually, back in Germany I had an LP with this song.  I do not remember if it was this specific version. It came from a compilation album with US psychedelia (12 bands, 12 songs) that I had found in the bargain bin of a record store (5 marks instead of the 15 - 20 for a regular LP). And the LP was not black, but multicolored - I remember red, blue and clear patches. One band I remember was Harper's Bizarre. Thanks for the memories...

4 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

@BringBackFergy 's head is gonna explode! Rave on, John Donne!

"...rave on thy Holy fool Down through the weeks of ages In the moss borne dark dank pools.  Rave on, down through the industrial revolution Empiricism, the atomic and nuclear age Rave on down through the corridors. Rave on words on printed page..."

Ya wanna play that game? Try this

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.