London Updated

corta765

24 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

How cool! We had the same ‘turn the corner’ experience walking up to Craven Cottage. And then filing out with all the fans after the match, down these little row house lined streets, heading for the pubs and the tube stations was really great! 

Yea proper. 

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

I’m really hoping they give Bills season ticket fans first crack at seats, seeing how it is one of our home games technically 

I agree. Season ticket holders should always get first dibs. 

• Agree 1

Buffalo Bills fans can travel to London with AAA group trip

AAA is taking a group tour to London for the Buffalo Bills game in October. The trip will be October 5-10 and include a Bills Mafia welcome dinner, a Mafia pre-game dinner cruise, and tickets to the Bills-Jaguars game at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

The trip will include roundtrip airfare, transportation to and from AAA Amherst and the Toronto Airport, hotel accommodations, sightseeing tours, a welcome dinner, a dinner cruise, level 100 end zone Bills/Jags game tickets, and other taxes and fees.

$3,999 per person double occupancy
$4,699 per person single occupancy
$2,000 is due at the time of booking
Final payment is due by August 15, 2023

https://www.wgrz.com/article/travel/aaa-plans-london-trip-for-buffalo-bills-fans-football-billsmafia-travel/71-018b30b3-0284-40ad-b3b4-78a9b78ad9e7

9 hours ago, Virgil said:

I’m really hoping they give Bills season ticket fans first crack at seats, seeing how it is one of our home games technically 

Yes, tickets are going to be offered to season ticket holders first.  The Bills don't know yet how many tickets they will get, or when.   I'm sure the Bills have some plans about how they will allocate tickets to season ticket holders, but they aren't saying yet.   

1 hour ago, Shaw66 said:

Yes, tickets are going to be offered to season ticket holders first.  The Bills don't know yet how many tickets they will get, or when.   I'm sure the Bills have some plans about how they will allocate tickets to season ticket holders, but they aren't saying yet.   

I find it bizarre that we are so in the dark about this and honestly, it shows a casual disregard for the fans. 

Planning a trip to London isn’t cheap and there’s a lot that goes into it.  Yet we have zero communication regarding tickets. 

Who has gotten communication? Those willing to big vacation packages through the Bills or box seats.  

Maybe I should stop acting surprised by these things, but I guess I keep forgetting this is such a business first league. 

38 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I missed it 😔

I think most people did. I was around 7,000th in the queue and when I was allowed into the site to buy all the cheapest options had sold out. 

Almost unremarkably, I received an email from StubHub about 30 minutes later telling me tickets were on sale for the game. 

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I missed it 😔

I wouldn't beat ya self up about it, think they were sold out even before the link went live. I'm in a Whatsapp group for UK Bills fans and someone at Tottenham Stadium messed up and realeased a link last week for it.

I'm just hopin Season Ticket holders get first crack at general sales.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

For the people that are/were planning on attending this game, how are your arrangements going so far?

I know of 3 different groups that were planning on going but all had to scrap it because of how expensive this one is 

Prices are definitely up from what they were before the pandemic but I had no problem getting either my flights or hotel reserved. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Prices are definitely up from what they were before the pandemic but I had no problem getting either my flights or hotel reserved. 

We also booked our flights and hotel room a couple weeks ago. Yesterday we "panicked" and bought tickets. Did not want to get to London without tickets.  Got section 318 (50 yd line) Premium tickets which include food and beverages. Depending on exchange rate it will be about $670 each. 

We used American Express concierge to get tickets at what is supposed to be actual face value. 

We figured it is a one time adventure. Based on feedback from this thread we are spending 5 days in London and 3 days in Paris. 

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Virgil said:

I find it bizarre that we are so in the dark about this and honestly, it shows a casual disregard for the fans. 

Planning a trip to London isn’t cheap and there’s a lot that goes into it.  Yet we have zero communication regarding tickets. 

Who has gotten communication? Those willing to big vacation packages through the Bills or box seats.  

Maybe I should stop acting surprised by these things, but I guess I keep forgetting this is such a business first league. 

Well, it makes some sense, I suppose.  They don't know what teams are playing well, for sure, until the schedule is finalized.   I suppose the league could get the schedule done earlier, but maybe not.  They have a draft to run, for example.   Once the schedule is done, they have to finalize the ticketing arrangements with Ticketmaster Europe and with the stadium where the game will be.   And I'm sure there are plenty of other details.   Could they do it earlier?   Sure, but it gets more and more complicated the earlier they do it.  

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, ALF said:

Buffalo Bills fans can travel to London with AAA group trip

AAA is taking a group tour to London for the Buffalo Bills game in October. The trip will be October 5-10 and include a Bills Mafia welcome dinner, a Mafia pre-game dinner cruise, and tickets to the Bills-Jaguars game at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

The trip will include roundtrip airfare, transportation to and from AAA Amherst and the Toronto Airport, hotel accommodations, sightseeing tours, a welcome dinner, a dinner cruise, level 100 end zone Bills/Jags game tickets, and other taxes and fees.

$3,999 per person double occupancy
$4,699 per person single occupancy
$2,000 is due at the time of booking
Final payment is due by August 15, 2023

https://www.wgrz.com/article/travel/aaa-plans-london-trip-for-buffalo-bills-fans-football-billsmafia-travel/71-018b30b3-0284-40ad-b3b4-78a9b78ad9e7

4 grand per for 5 nights/flight/ticket?   This is an awful deal.

5 hours ago, Saratoga Leo said:

We also booked our flights and hotel room a couple weeks ago. Yesterday we "panicked" and bought tickets. Did not want to get to London without tickets.  Got section 318 (50 yd line) Premium tickets which include food and beverages. Depending on exchange rate it will be about $670 each. 

We used American Express concierge to get tickets at what is supposed to be actual face value. 

We figured it is a one time adventure. Based on feedback from this thread we are spending 5 days in London and 3 days in Paris. 

If you’re a general sports fan I highly recommend taking in a ‘soccer’ match on the Saturday afternoon before the Bills game on Sunday. You don’t have to go to a Premier League match…which are generally pretty expensive. The Championship League offers a very similar experience at significantly lower prices.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Wayne Cubed said:

I wouldn't beat ya self up about it, think they were sold out even before the link went live. I'm in a Whatsapp group for UK Bills fans and someone at Tottenham Stadium messed up and realeased a link last week for it.

I'm just hopin Season Ticket holders get first crack at general sales.

That’s my hope too. I’m trying to jump on whatever that presale looks like. It probably isn’t a lot but hopefully there are some.

On 5/23/2023 at 7:21 AM, Virgil said:

Everything is already sold out.  

There not sold out the seats are allocated to all of the rich businesses 🙄 that have season tickets to the stadium are they will see how many seats they can sell to friends and family.  FYI I have an in so cross your fingers.

Anybody in the position where they just want to have tickets in hand quickly and don't mind paying very over the odds there are plenty on StubHub 

https://www.stubhub.co.uk/nfl-london-2023-jacksonville-jaguars-vs-buffalo-bills-tickets-tottenham-hotspur-stadium-8-10-2023/event/105905006/

Could well work out that paying an extortionate amount for tickets might offset increased cost of travel if you book that later?

19 minutes ago, BritBill said:

Anybody in the position where they just want to have tickets in hand quickly and don't mind paying very over the odds there are plenty on StubHub 

https://www.stubhub.co.uk/nfl-london-2023-jacksonville-jaguars-vs-buffalo-bills-tickets-tottenham-hotspur-stadium-8-10-2023/event/105905006/

Could well work out that paying an extortionate amount for tickets might offset increased cost of travel if you book that later?

Checked it out Brit. In a word….yikes! Makes me so thankful that you agreed to treat me to the game. 😉

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Checked it out Brit. In a word….yikes! Makes me so thankful that you agreed to treat me to the game. 😉

I said "A" game. Might be Leyton Orient v Stevenage 😜

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.