London Updated

corta765

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Remember, it was in England.  Hughes needed one of those 'high drama' reactions to the hold in order to be recognized by the obviously EU influenced refs. 😁

image.thumb.jpeg.ad719ad5b9f20cb3a76876a97386944d.jpeg

I have no fears.

Cause London is drowning
I live by the river

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I still have nightmares of watching EJ Manual piss down his leg in London against the Jags. 

I still have nightmares of the referees calling a defensive pass interference against the Bills when there was clearly no contact at all.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, arcane said:

The phantom PI was worse than both of those things. The Jags WR was never touched and it was what, 4th and 18 if the flag stays in the refs pocket? That game was over

34 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I still have nightmares of the referees calling a defensive pass interference against the Bills when there was clearly no contact at all.

That was one of the worst calls I have ever seen. One of the worst in franchise history. That game had really, really bad blunders by the refs against the Bills.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

🎶Shahid (Khan) don't like it.🎵

I can't remember the year but lived in BUF and saw The Clash at Rich Stadium when they played with the Who?  It was a SUN afternoon concert.   Ran into Paul Simenon the bassist and Topper Headon the drummer at Rude Boys Reggae Cafe on Hertel later that night

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I was there and remember it well. It was 2015 and yet another glorious 8-8 finish.  

That year was loaded with Billsy WTF losses. Pats week 2 they roar back only for Tyrod to throw a bad INT, Giants week 4 Tyrod runs a beautiful 40 yard TD and its called back as they shot themselves 13 times in the foot, Jags week 7 enough said, Pats MNF week 11 McCoy end of 1st half drops a gorgeous TD pass from Taylor that would've had them up, week 12 KC Bills piss away 10-0 lead and 16-7 lead to lose 30-22, and week 14 the Eagles game the Bills could've taken the lead twice tied at 20 in the 4th and failed to.

They literally had two regular losses they got beat CIN and when WSH ran roughshot, otherwise every other freaking game was maddening to a point you just were pissed off at their inability to finish.

I need a glass of whiskey after going back down that PTSD train.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, freddyjj said:

I can't remember the year but lived in BUF and saw The Clash at Rich Stadium when they played with the Who?  It was a SUN afternoon concert.   Ran into Paul Simenon the bassist and Topper Headon the drummer at Rude Boys Reggae Cafe on Hertel later that night

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I still have nightmares of watching EJ Manual piss down his leg in London against the Jags. 

was that the game the Bills TE ran straight to the sideline stepped out of bounds and then turned and caught a catch a pass from EJ? For a loss.

or was that a Tyrod throw? I think it was EJ

7 hours ago, corta765 said:

I follow NFL Schedule Update on twitter who is pretty solid on leaks yearly.

Based on todays tweet expect the Bills to play in October and it is very possible it is against the Jags. Pats will be hosting in Europe week 9 or 10 and Chiefs week 10 or 11 vs the Bears.

not possible for Bills to play Jaguars. Jags play one home game in UK per year.

Bills game is a Bills home game moved to London. Bills game to be played in Hotspur stadium 2023.

Jags play in Wembly in 2023

BUFFALO, N.Y. — The Buffalo Bills will head across the pond for a game during the 2023 NFL regular season, the team announced Thursday morning.

The Bills will play at London's Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. The opponent, as well as the date and time have not been determined yet. 

This will be the team's second trip to London. They traveled there in 2015 to play the Jacksonville Jaguars.

"We are proud to be selected to participate in our league's international games in 2023 and continue to help grow our sport globally," Buffalo Bills EVP and Chief Operating Officer Ron Raccuia said in a statement posted to the Buffalo Bills website on Thursday.

"The NFL has done an incredible job with this initiative. We're excited for Bills Mafia to experience Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, one of the primary design inspirations for our new stadium scheduled to open in 2026."

The game in London will replace one of the nine designated home games next season.

The Tennessee Titans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, and New England Patriots are among the other teams selected to play internationally next season, according to the Bills. The team and NFL say the Titans will also have a "home game" in London but won't face the Bills. The Jaguars are set to play at Wembley Stadium in the UK.

Edited by cba fan
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Bangarang said:

But he had such a great pass to Marcus Easley to nearly lead the comeback!

Side note, the pass interference call on Nickel Robey during the Jags game winning drive is still one of the worst calls I've ever seen in a football game

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, buffblue said:

But he had such a great pass to Marcus Easley to nearly lead the comeback!

Side note, the pass interference call on Nickel Robey during the Jags game winning drive is still one of the worst calls I've ever seen in a football game

That was a beaut, Clark.

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I was there and remember it well. It was 2015 and yet another glorious 8-8 finish.  

Whole season changes if we win that game. If that game was 2017, no penalty we win and make the playoffs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.