London Updated

corta765

I follow NFL Schedule Update on twitter who is pretty solid on leaks yearly.

Based on todays tweet expect the Bills to play in October and it is very possible it is against the Jags. Pats will be hosting in Europe week 9 or 10 and Chiefs week 10 or 11 vs the Bears.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

London calling…,

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I still have nightmares of watching EJ Manual piss down his leg in London against the Jags. 

I still have nightmares of the massive uncalled hold on Jerry Hughes on the Jags' game winning touchdown. He only strangled him with one arm in fairness and the NFL was desperate to sell the Jags as relevant. So no flag. Obvs. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I still have nightmares of watching EJ Manual piss down his leg in London against the Jags. 

To his credit, after he cleaned up the piss he led the Bills back to what should have been a W.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I still have nightmares of the massive uncalled hold on Jerry Hughes on the Jags' game winning touchdown. He only strangled him with one arm in fairness and the NFL was desperate to sell the Jags as relevant. So no flag. Obvs. 

The phantom PI was worse than both of those things. The Jags WR was never touched and it was what, 4th and 18 if the flag stays in the refs pocket? That game was over

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, corta765 said:

I follow NFL Schedule Update on twitter who is pretty solid on leaks yearly.

Based on todays tweet expect the Bills to play in October and it is very possible it is against the Jags. Pats will be hosting in Europe week 9 or 10 and Chiefs week 10 or 11 vs the Bears.

"London Updated"? I got excited thinking of a modernized city and ran to book fights but then opened the thread and was saddened.  

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, arcane said:

The phantom PI was worse than both of those things. The Jags WR was never touched and it was what, 4th and 18 if the flag stays in the refs pocket? That game was over

Not sure it was worse than the hold but it was egregious no doubt. Although I will say it was probably all defeated by Rex's absolute coaching ineptitude. How did that man get a second season?

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

What exactly are you stating or implying, you think the Bills will play the Jags in London in October?  The Bills playing in October is not exactly newsworthy.

Correct based on their tweet somewhere week 5-8 Buffalo will be in London and the Jags are very possibly the opponent.

28 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Speaking of the schedule. We have about month to go. If I remember correctly the schedule came out in May last year. Just a guess but since the Bills opened up at LA last year, I will say week one at home this year.

They are saying May 11th this year as they usually release on a Thursday. I have thought Bills open at home also as the only time they opened on the road back to back week 1 was 18' at Bal and 19' at NYJ in the last decade.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Correct based on their tweet somewhere week 5-8 Buffalo will be in London and the Jags are very possibly the opponent.

If this is the case my guess is the Jags play in London consecutive weeks. If that is the case they should play the "road" game @ Bills in Tottenham first. To give them the home game at Wembley first and then allow an already acclimatised team to be the "road team" the next week against a "home team" that has flown in just for the game would be a ridiculous way to reverse home advantage. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Remember, it was in England.  Hughes needed one of those 'high drama' reactions to the hold in order to be recognized by the obviously EU influenced refs. 😁

image.thumb.jpeg.ad719ad5b9f20cb3a76876a97386944d.jpeg

46 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

London calling…,

I have no fears.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.