Can someone please post our Scouts/Beane visits

18 hours ago, Food_Pyramid_Wrong said:

Last year someone had a spreadsheet and it showed that Beane personally visited Florida four times. The most anywhere. If someone has that info please post this years spreadsheet.

I apologize for not remembering who provided that data. Thank you.

https://nfltraderumors.co/2023-nfl-draft-visit-tracker/

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Food_Pyramid_Wrong said:

I have seen this one already, thanks though. No the one last year was very specific to the Bills brass and where they spent their time.

I think only Bill Belichick has a copy of Beane’s notes from those meetings. 

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Food_Pyramid_Wrong said:

I have seen this one already, thanks though. No the one last year was very specific to the Bills brass and where they spent their time.

Ah well not familair with which one you are referring to, I only knew of this one and some others from some google research I was doing earlier trying to see as many trackers as I could and if any of the players were actually on the lists that the Bills drafted.  

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Food_Pyramid_Wrong said:

Last year someone had a spreadsheet and it showed that Beane personally visited Florida four times. The most anywhere. If someone has that info please post this years spreadsheet.

I apologize for not remembering who provided that data. Thank you.

You may be referring to Astro (Dean Kindig)'s spreadsheet. That usually comes out just a few days before the draft.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Looks like most of the activity that was identified was on day two or three guys.  It is still good information that may tell us which position groups that interest them for the middle and late rounds.  I still believe that MLB, WR, and DE/DL will be picked in the first three rounds (order will depend on the value at the time of the pick).  If a really good OT falls to 27, they probably won't pass on him.

On 4/10/2023 at 4:07 PM, Food_Pyramid_Wrong said:

I remember what you're talking about.  It might have been a link to Dean Kindig ( @Astrobot) who no longer posts here?  If I'm remembering correctly, it was Some High Level Stalking - tracking the visits Beane and his various FO team and scouts had made to different college campuses and games during the Fall College Football Season.  Is that what you were looking for?

1 hour ago, Yantha said:

Yep, there's a thread on this already called team visits "post em here".  You can check it all out there.

No, if I'm correct, that's not what he's talking about.  He's talking about something that actually tracked Beane's visits during the fall.

33 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I remember what you're talking about.  It might have been a link to Dean Kindig ( @Astrobot) who no longer posts here?  If I'm remembering correctly, it was Some High Level Stalking - tracking the visits Beane and his various FO team and scouts had made to different college campuses and games during the Fall College Football Season.  Is that what you were looking for?

No, if I'm correct, that's not what he's talking about.  He's talking about something that actually tracked Beane's visits during the fall.

You are exactly correct Beck Water. That's what it was. Seemed like some serious inside information.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.