Way Way under the radar. MASON FAIRCHILD TE KANSAS - update, not entering 2023 draft.

Chaos

I don't  believe he was a "national high jump champion ". He did well as a shot put and javelin thrower at state meet and I think somebody made a mistake writing a bio. Dont  take something as gospel just because you read it on some draft preview.  Try to verify it.

He played 40+ games in 4 seasons...where did you see he is playing a 5th year? Is he eligible?

The Bills should leave Sean McDummy as defensive coordinator and hire a new HEAD COACH!  Sean is far from being a good head coach. He stinks when it comes to the Xs and Os.  He gets out-coached quite a bit.  He is also terrible at clock management.  If we had better coaching we would have won at least one super bowl already. (two years ago).Tired Good Night GIF

On 4/10/2023 at 5:45 PM, BigAl2526 said:

The only position where Buffalo doesn't have a player who could be labeled a starting caliber player is middle linebacker, and the value in the first round may not have a first round middle linebacker.  People are hating on Gabe Davis, but it can be argued that he is a starting caliber WR, even though he disappointed in 2022.  The same is true at right tackle in Spencer Brown and running back with James Cook.  I wouldn't be opposed to the Bills making their first round pick at any of those positions including TE.  If the pick were a tight end, I think it means the Bills tweak their offensive play calling a little to include more two tight end formations, sometimes lining a tight end up in the slot and maybe running the ball a little more.

Bills should add a playmaker and it could be WR or TE.

Could also go OLine at 27 if they think there is a surefire starter there.

As for "first round grades " and overall rankings, teams still have  to fill needs. If the rankings said the BPA at 27 was a QB,It would be a huge waste for the Bills,obviously,with Josh around for a long time.

If you pass on  LB at 27,what are the chances of drafting a starting LB at 59 or 91?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.