Josh being Josh being Chris Pratt

DrDawkinstein

He's wearing a sling on his throwing arm. I guess he is still rehabbing that elbow?

Edit: on 2nd look, it might just be straps from his bag.

Edited by MJS

1 hour ago, MJS said:

He's wearing a sling on his throwing arm. I guess he is still rehabbing that elbow?

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I had a question about that as well

Huh?

He’s wearing a sweatshirt with worn cuffs.  Are there other pictures that show a sling?

1 hour ago, MJS said:

It could be from awhile go, too. Who knows when (or if) this happened.

Thought the same thing at first, but he has the same hat on he wore in Augusta all week. And that could be the Augusta airport in the background. (kinda surprised he isnt flying private)

Josh in Augusta this week

9vpnto04crra1.jpg

1 hour ago, Udubalum07 said:

I saw it as a shoulder strap for his bag.  I didn't see a sling. 

28 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Huh?

He’s wearing a sweatshirt with worn cuffs.  Are there other pictures that show a sling?

Looking at it again, I think it is just straps from his bag I saw. My mistake. But I see others commenting about it too on Twitter, so it isn't just me.

29 minutes ago, MJS said:

Looking at it again, I think it is just straps from his bag I saw. My mistake. But I see others commenting about it too on Twitter, so it isn't just me.

yeah I think he has a strap for a bag running L shoulder to R waist across his torso, and the strings of a black eyeshade (more likely) or mask (possible) around his R wrist.  I stared at it for a while trying to map the geometry of a standard R arm sling onto it and couldn't do it

I share @DrDawkenstein's surprise that he isn't flying private, thought he and his GF and dog were private jet users now.  Maybe the Augusta airport has limited slots during the Masters?

Edited by Beck Water

On 4/4/2023 at 9:00 PM, DrDawkinstein said:

I'm sure you'll all see this on the socials, but figured it should be documented here for posterity. :thumbsup:

The kid is hilarious.

WOW this mom's blonde hair came in very handy 😂 !!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.