Bills Pre-Draft visits per Walter Football

Chaos

https://walterfootball.com/ProspectMeetings/ByTeam

Buffalo Bills
Jordan Addison, Wide Receiver, USC (COM)
Adetomiwa Adebawore, Defensive End, Northwestern (COM)
Julius Brents, Cornerback, Kansas State (COM)
Ji'Ayir Brown, Safety, Penn State (COM)
Nathaniel Dell^, Wide Receiver, Houston (PRI, WOR)
Gervon Dexter, Defensive Tackle, Florida (PRI)
Josh Downs, Wide Receiver, North Carolina (COM)
Zay Flowers, Wide Receiver, Boston College (COM)
Michael Mayer, Tight End, Notre Dame (COM)

Riley Moss, Cornerback, Iowa (COM)
Jayden Reed, Wide Receiver, Michigan State (COM)
Bijan Robinson, Running Back, Texas (COM)
Jammie Robinson, Cornerback, Florida State (COM)
Jaquelin Roy, Defensive Tackle, LSU (PRI)
Luke Schoonmaker, Tight End, Michigan (COM)
Juice Scruggs, Center, Penn State (VIR)
Trenton Simpson, Linebacker, Clemson (COM)
Nolan Smith, Outside Linebacker, Georgia (COM)

Tyjae Spears, Running Back, Tulane (WOR)
O'Cyrus Torrence, Offensive Guard, Florida (PRI)
Tuli Tuipulotu, Defensive End, USC (COM)
Darnell Washington, Tight End, Georgia (COM)
Michael Wilson, Wide Receiver, Stanford (COM)
Byron Young, Defensive End, Tennessee (COM)
Darnell Wright, Offensive Tackle, Tennessee - Update via twitter 4/1/2023

Players bolded are likely only available to the Bills at #27. (not likely available to them at 59)

Didn't find this posted elsewhere. Please delete or merge if the topic already exists. 
Byron Young, Defensive End, Tennessee (COM)

Edited by Chaos
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 8

9 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Although I’m a fan of most of these guys I think Adetomiwa Adebawore, Josh Downs, Trenton Simpson and Darnell Washington will be around after pick 27 into the 2nd round. But I do love that they’ve had a visit Zay Flowers! That’s my boy

I read Darnell Washington as Darnell Wright.  a bunch of the bolded players will be in round 2.  I don't think any of them make it 59, which is all that matters to the Bills right now. 

24 minutes ago, Lagoon Blues said:

I didn't believe it at first but more and more it does look like we're rolling with a middle linebacker that's already on the roster.

I don't know if interviews are a leading indicator.  For example, it seems unlikely no one will draft Jack Campbell. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

I think your looking way too much into combine interviews from a known hack like walterfootball. Its pretty widely known that NFL teams meet with most of the combine prospects in their 15 minutes speed interviews. The Bills have met with a lot more guys than are on this list and do you really believe that not one team has met with Jack Campbell or Joe Tippmann two guys who are widely considered 2-3rd round picks. Highly unlikely

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

NFLDraftbuzz .com has surprising rankings on the bigboard 100.  Van Ness 26  Darnell Washington 27  Jack Campbell 28 Simpson 34  Dalton Kincaid 38

JMS  45  Darnell Wright 48  Foskey 50   Mims  59  Avila 63  Wypler 69  D. Sanders 70  Tippman 83   Sewell 87  Kraft 92...My point is , is that this board is quite a bit different from what seems to be popular draft slotting.

I might as well just quit driving myself nuts and find something to occupy time spent here and count down the days.🤪

Edited by nosejob
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Special K said:

Pretty crazy to see that they did not meet with a single OT!

These are only the meetings that we’ve heard about.  The front office doesn’t announce who they are interested in/talked to (for obvious reason that they don’t want other teams to know).

Definitely an interesting list, but you always have to be careful with reported visits. It seems like they are either leaked by the team for a reason or the player lets it out by accident. 

Like when you look at the full list on the site not one team has met with Jack Campbell…really nobody? So I’m just saying it is an interesting list to look at that is certainly incomplete. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.