Nice Break Down on Bills Acquisitions By Fins Fan

newcam2012

32 minutes ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

Miami isn't bad, but it's a bit over crowded now. Tampa is awesome, but growing so fast it's becoming another mega-city. But I absolutely love it here. I lived NY, CA and part time in AZ, TX and NV this is by far my favorite place.  

Only lived in Upstate NY and Florida but traveled all over for work. LOVED Arizona and planned on moving there back in the 90's but Family and responsibilities prevented that. Lived in Orlando, Daytona,  Deland, Brandon, Clearwater, St. Pete, Sarasota and a few cities/towns here in South Florida. Sarasota was my favorite. Kids and grandkids are in the Alva area on 5+ acres, so that's where I want to be. Still warm and not a lot of people.😁

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Only lived in Upstate NY and Florida but traveled all over for work. LOVED Arizona and planned on moving there back in the 90's but Family and responsibilities prevented that. Lived in Orlando, Daytona,  Deland, Brandon, Clearwater, St. Pete, Sarasota and a few cities/towns here in South Florida. Sarasota was my favorite. Kids and grandkids are in the Alva area on 5+ acres, so that's where I want to be. Still warm and not a lot of people.😁

That's great. Sarasota is started to get crowded, but 5 acres is enough to feel out of the chaos.  I was down there yesterday with my wife and traffic was bad.  But I do love the area. The whole west coast of FL is a lot less crowded that the East coast. 

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

Screw watching that crap 

I've watched his stuff for the past year or two.  He's fairly objective and he catches a lot of flack from fins fans for his breakdowns of the afc east teams since he's a fins fan himself.

26 minutes ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

That's great. Sarasota is started to get crowded, but 5 acres is enough to feel out of the chaos.  I was down there yesterday with my wife and traffic was bad.  But I do love the area. The whole west coast of FL is a lot less crowded that the East coast. 

I agree for sure.  Been on east coast for decade now.  Here for a few reasons that have me kinda rooted for a bit longer.....I would much rather be on the west coast side too.

Edited by Lagoon Blues

3 hours ago, CoudyBills said:

Is Naples still a place to be down there?  I gotta get out of the northeast...I've become soft over the years.  I hate snow.

I lived in Naples for like a year. They're huge on snow birds, every restaurant,  bar etc promotes snow birds, ppl that just come down in the winter. It's an older community- 60+,  which i didn't like but really cheap and nice beaches close by

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Live on east side of Orlando, for about 25 years now. Has become so unbelievably crowded. But the small urban areas around Orlando are awesome w all different breweries and so many hiking trails and springs. Definitely agree the east coast is getting stupid crowded. We do go to New Smyrna beach though cuz you can drive out onto and park and not have to carry all your crap! Lol

• Like (+1) 1

Nice summary. Not deep in analysis but better than a lot of "journalists" offer. Good to hear he thinks Sherfield (formerly with Miami) can help and is a good run blocker.

Not getting my hopes up but if one of the two guards is better than what we've been used to and one of the two WRs can contribute I'll be happy. I feel pretty good about Harris and think he will improve the run game.

8 hours ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Naples isn't bad. More snobby than I like. In between Sarasota and Punta Gorda is more my style or anyplace East of 75 and South of Pinellas/Hillsborough County is more my style. LOVED Sarasota when I lived there but population has significantly increased. (Darn northerners. 😁). Love the snow and change of seasons up there, but, HATE the cold.🥶. Been here so long, below 80 is chilly.😅.

Please don't mention Punta Gorda, we are trying to stay on the down low over here....shhhhhhh.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Naples is great if you like traffic and over priced Real estate.  Fort Myers is jammed, I pick Port Charlotte or Englewood 

I grew up in Englewood… Also lived in Miami.    Most of my family still lives between Sarasota/Bradenton and Cape Coral. So I still visit yearly. 

Englewood Beaches are great as well a Boca Grande area.  But there are some interesting folks around that town. 

Miami is…. Miami. 

only way I could live in FL again is if it was right on the beach or close to it. 

I rather be around hills or mountains. 

Edited by CaliBills
  • Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

you live in a moving van?...wtheck...lol that's a lot of stuff to load and unload.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.