Name 2 players the Buffalo Bills will select in the 2023 NFL Draft

Bogie_Klinkhammer

11 hours ago, Augie said:

Is there a cash award for getting this correct? Should those funds be in escrow by now, just to be sure? 

I did something last year for a competition here and will do it again this year.

I will send $25 to the winner's favorite charity. 

@HOUSE please put me down for this and remind me when the winner is announced. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

I did something last year for a competition here and will do it again this year.

I will match your $25 because nobody ever wins anyway , I will let you know

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I nailed this last year, feel free to check the post, and I’m not, nor never have been a scout. 😁

Let’s Go Buffalo!!!!!

17 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

I thought it was for a Bills hat last year but turns out it was just for bragging rights. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, HOUSE said:

image.png.a745542b7b87311a66385649bea625a3.png

Well, this is the 21st season for this post, goes all the way back to 2002 on the old BBMB.

In 20 years only 1 person was able to correctly guess 2 players. (It was amazing, probably a scout for the Bills) the winner selected Austin Proehl and Taron Johnson in 2018.

Approximately 8 members were able to guess 1 Player correctly from 2002-2022.

Before you make your selections, many posters will be eliminated by selecting the same player. Brian Orakpo and DK Metcalf are examples of players that were named only to eliminate half the board. 

You are much better off selecting lesser known college players in the later rounds

Lets see how well you know Brandon Beane..... Rumors will begin in the next few weeks and many will change their picks ...DK Metcalf was a sure thing in 2019, I got suckered on that one too. :D

So, name 2 players and ONLY two players selected by the Buffalo Bills in the 2023 NFL draft. Rounds 1-7

Player # 1 __________________________

Player # 2 __________________________

Un-drafted free agents DO NOT COUNT. You can change your selections 1 hour before the NFLs #1 selection

Good Luck, your gonna need it!

https://www.nfl.com/combine/tracker/participants/

This is not correct - "In 20 years only 1 person was able to correctly guess 2 players. (It was amazing, probably a scout for the Bills) the winner selected Austin Proehl and Taron Johnson in 2018.",  Last year I predicted Elam & Araiza.  

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Augie said:

Is there a cash award for getting this correct? Should those funds be in escrow by now, just to be sure? 

On the rare occasions I buy a lottery ticket it amazes me how I can have a page full of numbers, and not a single one gets a hit. I come here this time of year to learn about these prospects. If I got one right it would be like Edna in Accounts Payable getting a perfect bracket in the NCAA Tournament. 

Yes, we are up to $50 to your favorite charity 

• Bogie_Klinkhammer changed the title to The 21st annual Name 2 players Brandon Beane will select in the 2023 NFL Draft
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.