Transsurrection in Tennessee, Montana, Texas, Iowa. Nashville manifesto leaked.

Just now, Buffarukus said:

the hell are you talking about? respond to what i said directly and stop being a emotional name calling mess. this isnt digging hard at all. its a direct comparison to other mental disorders, surguries and how leftists think society reacts to this particular one. 

there is absolutely nothing you can say that disputes what i said and i expect you to ignore this comment or talk about anything except the subject i raise...again. here comes the i dont have anything to say hawk emoji. 🙄

you seem to have confused me with @Chris farley.  So let's diagram the argument:

1.  Transexuals exist

2. Some believe that their sexuality alone is a mental disorder

3.  transsexuals can have more widely recognized mental disorders such as psychoses.

Conclusion:  whether or not transsexuality is truly a mental disorder in and of itself, transsexuals can in fact be crazy

So, pick it apart and tell me where I'm wrong

• Vomit 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

you seem to have confused me with @Chris farley.  So let's diagram the argument:

1.  Transexuals exist

3.  transsexuals can have more widely recognized mental disorders such as psychoses.

Conclusion:  whether or not transsexuality is truly a mental disorder in and of itself, transsexuals can in fact be crazy

Rent free Tiberus  Red tail.   Rent Free.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

1.  Transexuals exist

1 transsexuals exist. true

2 thinking you are somthing you are not IS a mental disorder. im not sure why thats even controversial. if i beleive im a woman how is that any different then thinking im fat..when im skinny..anorexia. thinking everyones out to get me when they are not..paranoid schizophrenia. on and on.

its the question i asked and you replied with nothing but namecalling.

3. mental disorders and "crazy" are 2 different things. you injecting your own prognosis.

my point is why is this mental disorder the ONLY one where people think feeding into the afflicted dillusion and getting life altering surgury is the correct approach to helping the person and every other one requires treatment for THE INDIVIDUAL to accept that its not reality. i gave examples of how that thinking would HURT the person afflicted and definitely should not be pushed onto children in secrecy from parents.

these are legitimate questions. just because it hurts you virtue doesnt change that. your virtue will not help a person who was confused at a young age..given gender surgery and meds and grows up realizing they were only gay and can NEVER change what was done. 

i said nothing about trans not existing. i said nothing about hate or lack of empathy. i said we should treat it the same as every other mental disorder and your flying off your rocker about getting dropped as a baby.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

so do you agree with this @Buffarukus?  Insert the words "mentally ill" for crazy if you prefer.

You don't seem to understand that the whole point of the premises is to get to the conclusion.  The conclusion IS the point.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

so do you agree with this @Buffarukus?  Insert the words "mentally ill" for crazy if you prefer.

You don't seem to understand that the whole point of the premises is to get to the conclusion.  The conclusion IS the point.

still waiting on a actual reply to my original post. im not steering this into some new direction on semantics of mental disorder and crazy. crazy isnt even medically definable and can mean something different to the person using it. your conclusion has nothing to do with what i said. every mental dillusion can come with other issues. ehats that mean to what i said?

i got all day to wait for you to address the topic/examples i brought up but my hopes of a actual response are not high 3 replies in. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

and yes. thinking you are something you are not is a mental disorder. 

This is a pretty concrete statement in regards to transexuals. I am pointing out that criminal actions such as those in Nashville can be due to a variety of mental disorders not to include the supposed one of being transexual alone.  In short, I don't believe all transexuals are mentally ill.  Do I need to diagram that?   Will it help?

I was considering pulling an @sherpaand pretending I didn't understand you.  And in fact, I'm not sure I do.

The very concept is ludicrous on every level. Being a man or a woman is NOT a state of mind or emotional construct. It’s a physical reality! Speaking as a man there’s literally no way for me to know what it feels like to be a woman and it’s completely asinine to assume that all women feel the same way. The same goes for how men feel. PERIOD! 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, misogynists, racists and bigots aren't faring too well right now.

Actually I’d say they are the ones winning…

Misogynists are the men taking over women’s spaces, while receiving awards for being better women than actual women- all the while telling women to just accept it because “ I’m the MAN, and I say so”.  Looks like the patriarchy is still undefeated…😉

Racists have never had it better in the country either…The leaders of CRT’s Anti-Racist movement (supported by the federal government, and all of industry) claims that the only way to make up for past discrimination is with present discrimination…

Whatever happened to the old saying “Be the change you want to see”?  I never knew that the way to end racism was more racism…This divisive and racist ideology has swept across the nation, creating a divide that most people feel might never be healed- especially with the hate, resentment, and vindictiveness that “anti racism”espouses…

With regards to bigotry, see paragraphs one and two…deuces!

Im Out See Ya GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

• Haha (+1) 1

Lot of Christian victim cards being pulled out here. 

Also, why is it that it's perfectly acceptable to indoctrinate your children into religion including those that teach that people that think and believe different than you will suffer in Hell for eternity? And that it's righteous for that to happen and for you to turn a cold shoulder to even the ones you love including family and friends if it happens to them? But it's wrong to indoctrinate your kids in to believing other ideologies such as sexual or gender?

Personally I don't think we should be indoctrinating kids into either or any of that stuff, but I struggle to understand how people who believe one is fine and the other isn't at all hypocritical?

45 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

still waiting on a actual reply to my original post. im not steering this into some new direction on semantics of mental disorder and crazy. crazy isnt even medically definable and can mean something different to the person using it. your conclusion has nothing to do with what i said. every mental dillusion can come with other issues. ehats that mean to what i said?

i got all day to wait for you to address the topic/examples i brought up but my hopes of a actual response are not high 3 replies in. 

You do realize that all @redtail hawk does is talk in circles and deflect, right?

34 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

This is a pretty concrete statement in regards to transexuals. I am pointing out that criminal actions such as those in Nashville can be due to a variety of mental disorders not to include the supposed one of being transexual alone.  In short, I don't believe all transexuals are mentally ill.  Do I need to diagram that?   Will it help?

I was considering pulling an @sherpaand pretending I didn't understand you.  And in fact, I'm not sure I do.

Stop this nonsense. 

I don't pretend anything.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The very concept is ludicrous on every level. Being a man or a woman is NOT a state of mind or emotional construct. It’s a physical reality! Speaking as a man there’s literally no way for me to know what it feels like to be a woman and it’s completely asinine to assume that all women feel the same way. The same goes for how men feel. PERIOD! 

I don't have gender dysphoria so I don't pretend to know what that feels like, but I believe it's real. That doesn't mean I believe kids should transition while they're kids or take some of these drugs or surgeries that we don't know all the side effects or long-term effects of yet. 

For me though, I think there's a compromise that could exist if both sides don't overreach. For people that are Trans or have gender dysphoria, the idealogy doesn't need to be pushed onto others as long as their rights aren't infringed upon, and the other side doesn't need to tell those people what they should or shouldn't do. 

Actually accomplishing that is another story. 

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I love this, SoCal…But I’m gonna take it a step further…

I’m a man, and I couldn’t tell someone what it feels to be a man!

And why?

Because it’s all I’ve ever been- I have nothing to compare it to…

Furthermore, there is a whole spectrum of men that range from being very similar to me, to being very different…I only represent one kind of man in world that includes an endless array of males…

So, if, as a man, I couldn’t begin to tell you what it feels like to be a man, based on all of this, it is quite preposterous for a man to think he feels like a woman…👍

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I love this, SoCal…But I’m gonna take it a step further…

I’m a man, and I couldn’t tell someone what it feels to be a man!

And why?

Because it’s all I’ve ever been- I have nothing to compare it to…

Furthermore, there is a whole spectrum of men that range from being very similar to me, to being very different…I only represent one kind of man in world that includes an endless array of males…

So, if, as a man, I couldn’t begin to tell you what it feels like to be a man, based on all of this, it is quite preposterous for a man to think he feels like a woman…👍

I'm hoping you don't believe homosexuality is a choice because what you wrote would be a fantastic argument against that

1 minute ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Lot of Christian victim cards being pulled out here. 

Also, why is it that it's perfectly acceptable to indoctrinate your children into religion including those that teach that people that think and believe different than you will suffer in Hell for eternity? And that it's righteous for that to happen and for you to turn a cold shoulder to even the ones you love including family and friends if it happens to them? But it's wrong to indoctrinate your kids in to believing other ideologies such as sexual or gender?

Personally I don't think we should be indoctrinating kids into either or any of that stuff, but I struggle to understand how people who believe one is fine and the other isn't at all 

It's not wrong to expose your kids to religion or gender / sexuality issues.

It is wrong to expose first graders to drag shows. It is wrong to promote irreversible gender surgery for children. 

I'm not sure why this is so hard to understand, most people are live and let live. But when my kids were in first grade if they came home and told me that a man dressed as a woman or Juicy from the local gentleman's club came to the class to gyrate in front of them I'd be equally pissed.

It's ***** wrong on every level. But you never hear it represented properly by the left. It's always you're a transphobe. Not a single person should support children being exposed to any of this.

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

It's not wrong to expose your kids to religion or gender / sexuality issues.

It is wrong to expose first graders to drag shows. It is wrong to promote irreversible gender surgery for children. 

I'm not sure why this is so hard to understand, most people are live and let live. But when my kids were in first grade if they came home and told me that a man dressed as a woman or Juicy from the local gentleman's club came to the class to gyrate in front of them I'd be equally pissed.

It's ***** wrong on every level. But you never hear it represented properly by the left. It's always you're a transphobe. Not a single person should support children being exposed to any of this.

That's a more practical take, I would agree long as you're also saying that it's wrong for kids to be told at these young ages that homosexuality/trans people are wrong for what they do even if they're not overreaching and should rot in Hell for eternity for being different than them. 

Consistency is what I'm usually after. 

• Like (+1) 1