Transsurrection in Tennessee, Montana, Texas, Iowa. Nashville manifesto leaked.

10 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Not my experience at all. I too was raised Catholic. I attended twelve years of Catholic schooling. Best education in my City!

I never felt any pressure to recruit. In fact I can't think of anyone that I recruited, even informally?

Im glad you had a better experience. As I’m sure some had a better experience with LGBTQ+ people that weren’t trying to recruit them in any way. 

This is pretty much my point. 

• Eyeroll 2

2 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Well you're basically outing yourself as a homophobe here. It's your opinion that people that are gay are into "unnatural or perverse sexual behaviors". 

But once again, not all people that are gay are trying to indoctrinate children into being gay. Not even most of them. Just like not all religious people are hiding their perversion behind the cloth of Christianity or Catholicism. The origins of Pride was to give people a safe space at times when homosexual people were not treated well or were shunned by family members or their church and to fight for equal rights. That's what most homosexual people celebrate when it comes to Pride. 

You are defining one group by a small percentage of their population that are extreme and corrupt and disgusting while not doing the same for the other. The right response would be to do that to neither. And you changed your verbiage there when you realized you were wrong. Those religions are just as much about recruitment, probably even moreso, than the whole Pride thing is. You are literally told that's your job as a Christian or Catholic. I know, I was raised Catholic. 

Of course religions are about spreading the word. My thoughts were not “ wrong”, rather I’m not a religious person so perhaps incorrect terminology was used. This however isn’t about simple terminology. Homophobe lol, now that’s lefty speak for one who dissents with liberal dogma. Fine, but acknowledge it for what it is : an attempt to redefine what is the natural norm. What behaviors would you say they’re “ into” .I’ve yet to meet anyone who was terrified of a homosexual individual. We are not in times where “ safe spaces” are needed in this country. We are not the Middle East etc. You must not pay much attention to the LGBTwhatever movement or perhaps you’ve missed the drag shows for kids or talk about sex toys with young schoolchildren. Or the corporations that push “ pride” in the USA because it gives them “ cred” but won’t do it in other countries. It’s quite literally the focus of the movement, not just a few. Anyway , is this type of “ pride “ really a great trait of humanity? One that should be celebrated and shouted from the rooftops ? Does it deserve its own month ? I’m going to say no. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

2 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Well you're basically outing yourself as a homophobe here. It's your opinion that people that are gay are into "unnatural or perverse sexual behaviors". 

But once again, not all people that are gay are trying to indoctrinate children into being gay. Not even most of them. Just like not all religious people are hiding their perversion behind the cloth of Christianity or Catholicism. The origins of Pride was to give people a safe space at times when homosexual people were not treated well or were shunned by family members or their church and to fight for equal rights. That's what most homosexual people celebrate when it comes to Pride. 

You are defining one group by a small percentage of their population that are extreme and corrupt and disgusting while not doing the same for the other. The right response would be to do that to neither. And you changed your verbiage there when you realized you were wrong. Those religions are just as much about recruitment, probably even moreso, than the whole Pride thing is. You are literally told that's your job as a Christian or Catholic. I know, I was raised Catholic. 

it’s not homophobia to point out that the biological design for human procreation is heterosexuality. Any departure from that while certainly accepted in today’s world it’s from an evolutionary standpoint fatalistic. 

For all that follow the science stuff we seem to struggle with understanding very basic biological processes. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Breaking:  Brawl Breaks out outside Glendale, CA School Board as Armenian Parents Take on the Alphabet Mob

by Bob Hoge 

A huge fight broke out outside the Glendale School Board meeting in Los Angeles as parents, many of them from the Armenian-American community, came to protest the school’s pride events. Naturally, the left-wing zealots—read “Antifa”—showed up in force, and as you will see, some serious punches were thrown on both sides. A heavy police presence attempted to stop the fighting, violently pulling apart combatants to prevent serious injury.

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/06/06/breaking-massive-brawl-breaks-out-at-glendale-ca-school-board-as-armenian-american-parents-take-on-the-woke-mob-n757376

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Of course religions are about spreading the word. My thoughts were not “ wrong”, rather I’m not a religious person so perhaps incorrect terminology was used. This however isn’t about simple terminology. Homophobe lol, now that’s lefty speak for one who dissents with liberal dogma. Fine, but acknowledge it for what it is : an attempt to redefine what is the natural norm. What behaviors would you say they’re “ into” .I’ve yet to meet anyone who was terrified of a homosexual individual. We are not in times where “ safe spaces” are needed in this country. We are not the Middle East etc. You must not pay much attention to the LGBTwhatever movement or perhaps you’ve missed the drag shows for kids or talk about sex toys with young schoolchildren. Or the corporations that push “ pride” in the USA because it gives them “ cred” but won’t do it in other countries. It’s quite literally the focus of the movement, not just a few. Anyway , is this type of “ pride “ really a great trait of humanity? One that should be celebrated and shouted from the rooftops ? Does it deserve its own month ? I’m going to say no. 

I said homophobe because you literally called a homosexual relationship "sexually perverse". What's perverse about 2 consenting same-gender adults having sex?

Lets say for a second that someone who is homosexual agreed with you that it's not the "natural norm". Would that change who they personally are naturally attracted to? Would you be able to change your sexual attraction on a dime? For someone who is in that position, what does acknowledging that do?

I would agree that we largely are not in times where safe spaces are needed anymore. But we're not that far removed from when they were for people that were gay. And it literally hasn't even been a decade since they finally got the right to marry across the board. The whole thing was created to fight for those rights and give people those safe spaces when they were more needed and what they do now is probably more of a celebration of how far things have come. Although when listening to people like you, I think they probably second-guess how far we as people have actually come. 

You're attaching the extremists that target kids to anyone who is gay or on any part of the LGBTQ+ spectrum. I haven't defended any of that and actually agree with people about that being wrong. You called it "sexually perverse" even when it had nothing to do with kids because you think it's intrinsically perverse. 

It doesn't matter if I think it should be celebrated or if it deserves its own month. We live in a free country. You're not being forced to attend Pride parades. You're not being forced to be gay or go to gay weddings. You are free to start a grassroots movement if you want to celebrate something you like for a month if you want to, or you don't have to. You are free to sit back and whine about the things you don't like as well, which you are exercising. So really what's the problem?

16 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

it’s not homophobia to point out that the biological design for human procreation is heterosexuality. Any departure from that while certainly accepted in today’s world it’s from an evolutionary standpoint fatalistic. 

For all that follow the science stuff we seem to struggle with understanding very basic biological processes. 

To call it "sexually perverse" is homophobic.

When did I argue that the biological design for human procreation isn't heterosexuality? That doesn't mean homosexual relationships are wrong, just like it's not wrong for heterosexual couples to not have kids if they don't want to. Nobody owes it to anyone else to procreate, there is no obligation for anyone to do that. 

Also, if someone is gay and they agree that is the biological design...do you think that changes their attraction?

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I said homophobe because you literally called a homosexual relationship "sexually perverse". What's perverse about 2 consenting same-gender adults having sex?

Lets say for a second that someone who is homosexual agreed with you that it's not the "natural norm". Would that change who they personally are naturally attracted to? Would you be able to change your sexual attraction on a dime? For someone who is in that position, what does acknowledging that do?

I would agree that we largely are not in times where safe spaces are needed anymore. But we're not that far removed from when they were for people that were gay. And it literally hasn't even been a decade since they finally got the right to marry across the board. The whole thing was created to fight for those rights and give people those safe spaces when they were more needed and what they do now is probably more of a celebration of how far things have come. Although when listening to people like you, I think they probably second-guess how far we as people have actually come. 

You're attaching the extremists that target kids to anyone who is gay or on any part of the LGBTQ+ spectrum. I haven't defended any of that and actually agree with people about that being wrong. You called it "sexually perverse" even when it had nothing to do with kids because you think it's intrinsically perverse. 

It doesn't matter if I think it should be celebrated or if it deserves its own month. We live in a free country. You're not being forced to attend Pride parades. You're not being forced to be gay or go to gay weddings. You are free to start a grassroots movement if you want to celebrate something you like for a month if you want to, or you don't have to. You are free to sit back and whine about the things you don't like as well, which you are exercising. So really what's the problem?

There is a natural order to things, and two individuals with the same …“equipment “ going at it is against that order. It certainly is contrary to the expected norm so it fits the definition of perverse. One doesn’t need to be religious or a scientist to figure it out. Now, should it be allowed and perfectly legal ? Sure. This is a free country after all. 
   My issue is the celebration of this as something great. By sports teams, corporations ( though not in middle eastern countries etc so it rings quite hollow and is obviously about $$) etc. If you have a different opinion , even if you are a pro athlete the media will rail against you. Schools now try to introduce this “ pride” to children at an inappropriate age . Many parents find this offensive and an intrusion into their child’s upbringing. Again, the powerful elite don’t care. 
  It’s a free country and all that and parades are fine. Never cared about them either way.  The corporations et all should really stfu imo. At that point they’re making it everyone’s business. But hey, complaining is only acceptable these days if it comes from the far left. 

9 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

To call it "sexually perverse" is homophobic.

When did I argue that the biological design for human procreation isn't heterosexuality? That doesn't mean homosexual relationships are wrong, just like it's not wrong for heterosexual couples to not have kids if they don't want to. Nobody owes it to anyone else to procreate, there is no obligation for anyone to do that. 

Also, if someone is gay and they agree that is the biological design...do you think that changes their attraction?

Still “ perverse” by definition. Don’t really care about procreation either as no one is obligated to do this. However , one cannot deny the obvious. 
  Also, what is with the incredibly stupid practice on the left of defining everything as “ phobic” ? We all have things we like and don’t like. Things we approve of and that we do not. Things that we think are gross and kind of disgusting, and things that we don’t. Is one chocophobic if they dislike chocolate? What if you can’t stand Taylor Swift ? What if you dislike Caucasian people like the left does? Caucaphobic ? Obviously this practice/ tactic by the libs and media is moronic yet it continues. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Still “ perverse” by definition. Don’t really care about procreation either as no one is obligated to do this. However , one cannot deny the obvious. 
  Also, what is with the incredibly stupid practice on the left of defining everything as “ phobic” ? We all have things we like and don’t like. Things we approve of and that we do not. Things that we think are gross and kind of disgusting, and things that we don’t. Is one chocophobic if they dislike chocolate? What if you can’t stand Taylor Swift ? What if you dislike Caucasian people like the left does? Caucaphobic ? Obviously this practice/ tactic by the libs and media is moronic yet it continues. 

When did you decide to be straight?

15 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

There is a natural order to things, and two individuals with the same …“equipment “ going at it is against that order. It certainly is contrary to the expected norm so it fits the definition of perverse. One doesn’t need to be religious or a scientist to figure it out. Now, should it be allowed and perfectly legal ? Sure. This is a free country after all. 
   My issue is the celebration of this as something great. By sports teams, corporations ( though not in middle eastern countries etc so it rings quite hollow and is obviously about $$) etc. If you have a different opinion , even if you are a pro athlete the media will rail against you. Schools now try to introduce this “ pride” to children at an inappropriate age . Many parents find this offensive and an intrusion into their child’s upbringing. Again, the powerful elite don’t care. 
  It’s a free country and all that and parades are fine. Never cared about them either way.  The corporations et all should really stfu imo. At that point they’re making it everyone’s business. But hey, complaining is only acceptable these days if it comes from the far left. 

I disagree that it's "perverse" by definition. The one I found is "showing a deliberate and obstinate desire to behave in a way that is unreasonable or unacceptable", I don't think that's what two same-gender people having sex is. Maybe you do or you have a different definition of the word, I don't know. But let me ask you again...what if someone who is homosexual actually agrees with you that heterosexuality is the "natural order", but they don't have that attraction, they themselves are simply naturally attracted to the same gender and it didn't happen by choice and they are simply seeking a same-sex adult consensual relationship? What exactly do you want or expect for them to do?

From the origins of it, I don't think it was necessarily a celebration of being gay, moreso a celebration that you could be gay and still have the same rights and be treated like anyone else. Have a small, very loud faction of that group made demands for more? Yes, but unfortunately people are lumping in the entire community as that because of them. You can make any "group" look bad if you judge them all by the extremists within it, whether it's religious, political, even sports fanbases, literally anything. 

And again, I agree about pushing ideologies onto kids being wrong, I've said that consistently. 

To your other thing about "phobic", the difference is if I don't like Taylor Swift, I don't say she's somehow perverse if she's not actually doing something perverse, I just don't like her music. It's different if you say two dudes having sex is gross to you personally. A gay person might feel the exact same way that two opposite gender people going at it in their minds is gross. 

1 minute ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Unless of course, it's Pastors and Priests coming for their kids...then that side stays silent

"Johnny One-Note" with the same false claim, over and over.

EVERYONE has condemned the abuse by priests.

Just now, B-Man said:

"Johnny One-Note" with the same false claim, over and over.

EVERYONE has condemned the abuse by priests.

But for some reason, not all Christians and Catholics are lumped in with them. As they shouldn't be. But anyone who waves a Pride flag is lumped in with the worst of their group. That's what the context was behind that, if you actually read what people are saying in between your postings of propaganda. 

• Like (+1) 1