Transsurrection in Tennessee, Montana, Texas, Iowa. Nashville manifesto leaked.

TEXAS: Abbott Signs Law Banning Child Genital Mutilation. 

“It sad that there even needs to be a law that bans child genital mutilation (AKA ‘gender affirming care,’ but really “sex-defying cosmetic surgery”), but this is the world we’re living in.”

https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=55082

Just like those right-wing radicals in Finland, Norway, Sweden, and the UK.

• Like (+1) 3

20 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Ouch.

Walsh is a guy that admonishes anyone who waves a Pride flag or is homosexual at all even in their private lives...yet believes it's totally fine for him to promote and adorn Catholicism no matter how many children they sexually abuse. 

Maybe try to find a better source. 

• Dislike 2

1 hour ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Walsh is a guy that admonishes anyone who waves a Pride flag or is homosexual at all even in their private lives...yet believes it's totally fine for him to promote and adorn Catholicism no matter how many children they sexually abuse. 

Maybe try to find a better source. 

Walsh’s opinion is fine. I’m an atheist, but even I can see that sexual abuse is not a part of Catholic doctrine. It certainly isn’t endorsed in the Bible that I’m aware of. There are creeps around us in all areas of life including the priesthood, education etc etc. Recruiting children does appear to be fully endorsed/ encouraged LBGBT +~whatever doctrine though. As a non religious person, your take on Walsh doesn’t appear to hold water. 

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Walsh’s opinion is fine. I’m an atheist, but even I can see that sexual abuse is not a part of Catholic doctrine. It certainly isn’t endorsed in the Bible that I’m aware of. There are creeps around us in all areas of life including the priesthood, education etc etc. Recruiting children does appear to be fully endorsed/ encouraged LBGBT +~whatever doctrine though. As a non religious person, your take on Walsh doesn’t appear to hold water. 

The Catholic Church literally to this day protects Priests that have molested children and even has some of them on income, literally right now as we speak. 

It's not different at all. He's lumping in anyone who has a different take on the Pride flag and wave it, which most people do, because of the corrupt small extremist amount yet he does the same exact thing with Catholicism. 

It's 100% hypocrisy. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

The Catholic Church literally to this day protects Priests that have molested children and even has some of them on income, literally right now as we speak. 

It's not different at all. He's lumping in anyone who has a different take on the Pride flag and wave it, which most people do, because of the corrupt small extremist amount yet he does the same exact thing with Catholicism. 

It's 100% hypocrisy. 

Sure it is. One can practice the virtues of the Catholic faith while disapproving of wrongdoing by corrupt individuals within the Catholic Church. Catholic doctrine on its own is not corrupt. Honestly , what is good about a “pride flag” ,what it represents or those who extoll its virtues ? I can’t see it and again , I’m not religious. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Sure it is. One can practice the virtues of the Catholic faith while disapproving of wrongdoing by corrupt individuals within the Catholic Church. Catholic doctrine on its own is not corrupt. Honestly , what is good about a “pride flag” ,what it represents or those who extoll its virtues ? I can’t see it and again , I’m not religious. 

One can also celebrate Pride while disapproving the wrongdoing of corrupt individuals within that circle. It's the same exact thing. 

What I put in bold is purely your opinion, nothing else. Catholic doctrine also says it's wrong to simply be homosexual. That's not rooted in any kind of fact and it's led to decades of horrific treatment of people that are gay and even really harmful and disturbing practices like conversion therapy. I can poke just as many holes there as you could in the Pride movement or circle or whatever you want to call it. The whole thing behind the Pride flag was during the many years where homosexuals were treated poorly and unfairly in our country and didn't have the rights to get married or for some, adopt children. For a pretty big percentage of people who are gay, that flag symbolizes the fight and freedom they now have to do those things and how far they have come. 

But again, that does not mean anyone who waves a Pride flag or wears a shirt or whatever is pro-sexualizing children, just like I don't believe any Catholic who still goes to the Catholic church is pro-child molestation. You want to lump in everyone on one side and be nuanced on the other, how is that not the very definition of hypocrisy?

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

One can also celebrate Pride while disapproving the wrongdoing of corrupt individuals within that circle. It's the same exact thing. 

What I put in bold is purely your opinion, nothing else. Catholic doctrine also says it's wrong to simply be homosexual. That's not rooted in any kind of fact and it's led to decades of horrific treatment of people that are gay and even really harmful and disturbing practices like conversion therapy. I can poke just as many holes there as you could in the Pride movement or circle or whatever you want to call it. The whole thing behind the Pride flag was during the many years where homosexuals were treated poorly and unfairly in our country and didn't have the rights to get married or for some, adopt children. For a pretty big percentage of people who are gay, that flag symbolizes the fight and freedom they now have to do those things and how far they have come. 

But again, that does not mean anyone who waves a Pride flag or wears a shirt or whatever is pro-sexualizing children, just like I don't believe any Catholic who still goes to the Catholic church is pro-child molestation. You want to lump in everyone on one side and be nuanced on the other, how is that not the very definition of hypocrisy?

Wrong. It’s quite apparentbthat the entire “ pride “LGBwhatever movement is focused upon indoctrinating children at the earliest possible age when they are obviously very impressionable. You can pretend that doesn’t exist and try to extrapolate some other “ meaning “ out of it or try to convince yourself that it’s just being “ accepting” or something like that. Seems harmless enough but it’s clear that is not the case. Indoctrinating children is literally central to the core of the movement. It’s also clear that our grandmothers and grandfathers weren’t going to church to sexualize children. Look, the whole pride thing is born out of growing the group, adding to the cadre, making it seem like an accepted alternative. They try to make opposition seem socially unacceptable and one must go along to be part of the “ good group”. Your comparison is naive if not outright silly. Many a bad idea or movement owes it success to the apathy of conformism. LGBwhatever is one of those. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Wrong. It’s quite apparentbthat the entire “ pride “LGBwhatever movement is focused upon indoctrinating children at the earliest possible age when they are obviously very impressionable. You can pretend that doesn’t exist and try to extrapolate some other “ meaning “ out of it or try to convince yourself that it’s just being “ accepting” or something like that. Seems harmless enough but it’s clear that is not the case. Indoctrinating children is literally central to the core of the movement. It’s also clear that our grandmothers and grandfathers weren’t going to church to sexualize children. Look, the whole pride thing is born out of growing the group, adding to the cadre, making it seem like an accepted alternative. They try to make opposition seem socially unacceptable and one must go along to be part of the “ good group”. Your comparison is naive if not outright silly. Many a bad idea or movement owes it success to the apathy of conformism. LGBwhatever is one of those. 

Recruiting and indoctrinating people including children isn't central to the core of Catholicism or Christianity????? Are you serious??? They literally tell you it's your JOB in life to do that! That's how it's always been and they don't even deny it the way you are. They even gave it it's own name in proselytizing. It's amazing how much you are willing to turn a blind eye to on that side of the ball. 

And I don't agree that's what the entire Pride thing is all about. It was about giving people a group to turn to when people were rejected by their own families or loved ones or even by our countries laws at the time. Am I denying that there is a faction doing some evil things with it? Absolutely not. But it's in exactly the same way that these religious groups and Churches are and the level of corruption is no different. It's literally proven to be no different. 

I'm against indoctrination of all of it. You are only against indoctrination when it doesn't fit your political agenda. 

8 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Recruiting and indoctrinating people including children isn't central to the core of Catholicism or Christianity????? Are you serious??? They literally tell you it's your JOB in life to do that! That's how it's always been and they don't even deny it the way you are. They even gave it it's own name in proselytizing. It's amazing how much you are willing to turn a blind eye to on that side of the ball. 

And I don't agree that's what the entire Pride thing is all about. It was about giving people a group to turn to when people were rejected by their own families or loved ones or even by our countries laws at the time. Am I denying that there is a faction doing some evil things with it? Absolutely not. But it's in exactly the same way that these religious groups and Churches are and the level of corruption is no different. It's literally proven to be no different. 

I'm against indoctrination of all of it. You are only against indoctrination when it doesn't fit your political agenda. 

Indoctrination is simply education without the ability for reasoned debate.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

So Catholicism or Christianity’s goal is to normalize unnatural or perverse sexual behaviors and introduce these ideas at an early age to children while getting that message out to the masses ? You are one strange individual if you think that. Some may hide their perversion behind the cloth of Christianity , but the overall movement of that faith is not perverse. Now LGBTwhatwver on the other hand , well perversion is the focus of that religion. 

7 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I mean, that's mostly what religion is

Well, yes. LBGTQwhateveer is in that sense a religion of its own. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

So Catholicism or Christianity’s goal is to normalize unnatural or perverse sexual behaviors and introduce these ideas at an early age to children while getting that message out to the masses ? You are one strange individual if you think that. Some may hide their perversion behind the cloth of Christianity , but the overall movement of that faith is not perverse. Now LGBTwhatwver on the other hand , well perversion is the focus of that religion. 

Well, yes. LBGTQwhateveer is in that sense a religion of its own. 

Well you're basically outing yourself as a homophobe here. It's your opinion that people that are gay are into "unnatural or perverse sexual behaviors". 

But once again, not all people that are gay are trying to indoctrinate children into being gay. Not even most of them. Just like not all religious people are hiding their perversion behind the cloth of Christianity or Catholicism. The origins of Pride was to give people a safe space at times when homosexual people were not treated well or were shunned by family members or their church and to fight for equal rights. That's what most homosexual people celebrate when it comes to Pride. 

You are defining one group by a small percentage of their population that are extreme and corrupt and disgusting while not doing the same for the other. The right response would be to do that to neither. And you changed your verbiage there when you realized you were wrong. Those religions are just as much about recruitment, probably even moreso, than the whole Pride thing is. You are literally told that's your job as a Christian or Catholic. I know, I was raised Catholic. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

53 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I mean, that's mostly what religion is

Not my experience at all. I too was raised Catholic. I attended twelve years of Catholic schooling. Best education in my City!

I never felt any pressure to recruit. In fact I can't think of anyone that I recruited, even informally?

Edited by Pokebball