Transsurrection in Tennessee, Montana, Texas, Iowa. Nashville manifesto leaked.

18 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

At first the commie thing seemed like just a jab, but it turns out todays democrats and particularly the alt left ones here are in fact replicas of the Russian early 20th century Bolsheviks In ideology.  When you read about them and how they operated it’s identical to the of brainwashed lefties. 

-antifamily and anti religion 

-promotion of sexual deviance 

-religious cheerleading all power government -they too assumed they ‘knew better’ than conventional wisdom because they were so enlightened 

- is fascinating these idiots are a carbon copy of those idiots in everything they say and do

Oh and it turns out they were also nick named  commies. 

Well, the Bolsheviks got most things wrong. But could you please explain to me how they promoted "sexual deviance"? To my (admittedly limited) knowledge, the only things they did was to decriminalize abortion and homosexuality (the latter one was re-criminalized by Stalin). Do you call that "promotion of sexual deviance"?      

6 hours ago, Andy1 said:

I don’t understand the relevance of the shooter being trans. Does the media investigate and report the straight/gay/trans status of other mass killers? A more productive activity would be working on how to prevent future mass killings, regardless of who the shooter is.

Another opportunity for the cult to spew hate - that’s why this thread exists.

6 hours ago, Andy1 said:

I don’t understand the relevance of the shooter being trans. Does the media investigate and report the straight/gay/trans status of other mass killers? A more productive activity would be working on how to prevent future mass killings, regardless of who the shooter is.

I can help- people are tired of main stream media pushing narratives and doing zero investigative journalism when one of these events doesn’t fit the narrative. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Andy1 said:

When we get this criticism it basically comes off as “why are you noticing things?”

There is relevance if you believe we are dealing with underlying issues causing someone to pull the trigger as being a major piece of the gun violence puzzle.  

If you don’t … well then it’s simply us pointing out that we get a week of in-depth media analysis on the dangers of straight white men when it’s a straight white man, and then it’s quickly swept under the rug when it doesn’t fit the media narrative.   ….or apparently now, we get told they’re white supremacists anyway, regardless of color. 

The media narrative is then used to drive our President’s weaponizing of the FBI/CIA/Justice Department to then rationalize to the public why they are targeting pro-lifers and parents protesting teachers unions. 

….because, after all, “white supremacy” is our biggest threat. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, SCBills said:

When we get this criticism it basically comes off as “why are you noticing things?”

There is relevance if you believe we are dealing with underlying issues causing someone to pull the trigger as being a major piece of the gun violence puzzle.  

If you don’t … well then it’s simply us pointing out that we get a week of in-depth media analysis on the dangers of straight white men when it’s a straight white man, and then it’s quickly swept under the rug when it doesn’t fit the media narrative.   ….or apparently now, we get told they’re white supremacists anyway, regardless of color. 

The media narrative is then used to drive our President’s weaponizing of the FBI/CIA/Justice Department to then rationalize to the public why they are targeting pro-lifers and parents protesting teachers unions. 

….because, after all, “white supremacy” is our biggest threat. 

I have never heard reporters describe a mass killer as a “straight white man”. So this is about debunking the emphasis on white supremacy being a motivation for violence? That makes no sense, but okay… The motivation of the killer is always something to be investigated but that alone won’t stop future killings.  Personally, I believe the good Americans working at the FBI if they claim white supremacy groups are a rising source of violence. 

• Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

I have never heard reporters describe a mass killer as a “straight white man”. So this is about debunking the emphasis on white supremacy being a motivation for violence? That makes no sense, but okay… The motivation of the killer is always something to be investigated but that alone won’t stop future killings.  Personally, I believe the good Americans working at the FBI if they claim white supremacy groups are a rising source of violence. 

The naivety is astounding 

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, SCBills said:

So the FBI overstepped its authority. It’s not the first time in our history that has happened. It’s up to Congress to rein it in then. That doesn’t mean the agency is rotten to its core. The people working there are protecting this country by investigating crime and enforcing our laws. 

Before Trump, did you believe the FBI was corrupt? If the FBI is anti republican , why didn’t they go after Bush 1 or Bush 2? If anything, people in law enforcement would generally lean to the right politically. You can’t only support them when they are investigating Dems.

8 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

So the FBI overstepped its authority. It’s not the first time in our history that has happened. It’s up to Congress to rein it in then. That doesn’t mean the agency is rotten to its core. The people working there are protecting this country by investigating crime and enforcing our laws. 

Before Trump, did you believe the FBI was corrupt? If the FBI is anti republican , why didn’t they go after Bush 1 or Bush 2? If anything, people in law enforcement would generally lean to the right politically. You can’t only support them when they are investigating Dems.

It’s not a left or right thing .. our intelligence agencies are corrupted and need to be rebuilt from the ground up. 

Here’s an example of them going after the left. 

…and if you want to learn about the CIA, start off by reading up on Operation Northwoods to see what they’re capable of. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/05/19/fbi-surveillance-black-lives-matter-protesters-00097924

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1