Season Ticket Holders - Who moved seats?

damj

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Yeah, that's definitely an issue.  NOBODY is worse than Patriots fans.  They don't even watch the f*cking game.  They get out of their seats 15 times.

Pat fans are some of the worst. Problem is most of them are just from Canada. They follow whatever team is hot at the time and come down en masse. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mrags said:

to my knowledge they don’t fill the stadium 100% with season tix holders. They have a limit at 55k or 60k or something like that, I think. They just keep individual game tix available per league rules I believe. So this actually helps those numbers. I’m not 100% in this but makes sense. 

But they could still consolidate and sell those seats for individual games, and make more money.

3 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

But they could still consolidate and sell those seats for individual games, and make more money.

I understand what you’re saying. I just think there’s a certain number of seats or % of seats that are available to the public after season ticket sakes. I’m not sure they care. They will likely sell them either way to ticket brokers/scalpers. 

2 hours ago, mrags said:

Only issue with isle is how many times throughout the game you have to get up for people coming and going to the bathroom/bar/etc. being right in the middle of the row has its perks. You don’t have to deal with people every other play. Just a couple times a game 

Not quite. Last year I sat in section 334, row 30, seats 13-14. Smack dab in the middle of the row. We had to deal with several people on either side of us each half - seemed like every 5 minutes! Everyone stood the whole game, so people walked on seats, if/when you sat down, you got wet, dirty or both! Brutal. Glad I got aisle seats next year, clearly beats the middle where common sense says you won’t be up and down, but the reality was the opposite.

3 minutes ago, Never NEVER Give-up said:

Not quite. Last year I sat in section 334, row 30, seats 13-14. Smack dab in the middle of the row. We had to deal with several people on either side of us each half - seemed like every 5 minutes! Everyone stood the whole game, so people walked on seats, if/when you sat down, you got wet, dirty or both! Brutal. Glad I got aisle seats next year, clearly beats the middle where common sense says you won’t be up and down, but the reality was the opposite.

people who don’t take note of which side of the section they should enter from are the worst.

Those and people who park in handicapped spots without a placard.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Never NEVER Give-up said:

My seats are in the middle in section 123. Seats 14+15, dead center. I only have to let people by like 6 times a game at the most. And that’s usually the drunk idiots that are in the wrong section completely. 

6 hours ago, PBF81 said:

Wow, that's interesting.  How did you find that out?  

started simple enough......i was in an even row, in the lower bowl......my knees kept hitting the cup holders....so i had them removed.

then i noticed the guy in the row directly in front of me had plenty of knee room, even with his cup holder......so during half time when he left, i sat in his seats, my knees dont hit his cup holder......i'm like what is going on.......so i started sitting in every row i could and it wasnt hard to see the pattern. theres like a 3-5 inch difference between odd and even rows.  i've told the bills numerous times during seat relocation, because i insist on odd rows only  and they keep saying they dont know anything about that. i guess its fixable by shiming to split the difference but cost prohibitive and now that a new stadium is coming, forget about it.

Edited by papazoid
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, OldNMBillsFan said:

My move was Tuesday at 12:50 PM. Guessing about 11 years now as a STH. Moved two seats from Section 311, Row 5 to Section 112, Row 19. Was happy to finally get 2 good seats in the lower bowl. 

So, you enjoy standing the entire game? 

21 hours ago, Never NEVER Give-up said:

I moved from section 334 to M&T Club.  Sick & tired of crappy game day weather.

Maybe I got your seats? LOL Moved from 337 over to 334.  🙂

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

Agreed.  Aisle seats are gold.  Over the years, I've managed to get either aisle, or close to aisle, seats for most games I've attended.

Interesting.  I hated my aisle seats ...  it was like a turnstyle.  Everybody up and down all the time.  It got annoying.  

18 minutes ago, Jester said:

Maybe I got your seats? LOL Moved from 337 over to 334.  🙂

LOL - there is a guy in the row behind me - he screams the entire game and is hysterical.  Nice folks around there, but I hated the seat-walking and the people to either side of us exiting over us (and the long way to the aisle) instead of exiting to the closest aisle.

On 3/30/2023 at 7:36 PM, gonzo1105 said:

My seats are pretty good section 135 row 12 and we keep trying to get closer to mid field but every year there is nothing better 

Moved 4 from Sec 114 R1 aisle last year to Sec 135 R5. There were  a good number of good seats.

This year at 12;30p Monday there was nothing better for 4 and many fewer for 2 and they moved fast. Surprised because I thought there would be many more after last season and with those PSLs coming, But Bill's fans don't always follow logic.

14 hours ago, Gregg said:

For me at Giants Stadium I had tickets on the sidelines. But the price to sit in the same spot at MetLife they were going to charge me with a $10,000 per seat PSL fee. I have two seats. I said F that. I now sit behind the endzone. The PSL fee for those seats is $5,000 per seat. It will depend on the cost. People will try to sit in the same area that they currently do but $$$ will play a factor. 

Did you track what those seats are going for and see how long it would take to pay for the PSL charge? 

How about the $5K PSL seats? 

12 hours ago, PastaJoe said:

You would think the team would look at those single seat areas and ask people with tickets to move over one seat to create more open areas with multiple seats. Offer them an incentive like food vouchers or a discount on their renewal.

Makes more sense for them to keep them.

In today's market there's a waiting list for ST's.  It's likely they will make more selling the oddballs a singles. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.