NFL approves rule change to let players wear number 0

Taro Nimbus

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Makes complete sense that you use Teflon™ T*m as an example when you want something to fit to your point.

So, basically, you couldn't refute my last post in any way.  I know, how dare I use things like examples and facts to make my point.  Well, this has been entertaining, but check and mate my friend.  To be fair I think we've derailed this post long enough as is, so it's time for me to move on now that we're done here.

So, they didn’t consider it worth the time to discuss video reviews of roughing the passer penalties, but they decide on allowing players to wear “0”.  The number seems appropriate when it concerns some of these NFL owners.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/28/2023 at 6:00 PM, Taro Nimbus said:

Also, punters and kickers are allowed to wear 0-49 and 90-99.   Should be interesting to see who changes their number to 0.  Lol. 

Awesome, real progress, forget about worthless discussions like mic'ing up the Ref-to-Sky Judge comms line or helping everyone know what a catch is.

18 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

wow what a unfunny attempt to be funny. Got any more gut busters in your bag buddy?

the screen name checks out at least. Creating a login on this board should come with an AARP card at this point. 

you do know players in the past have worn “0” and “00” right?

Now, now, simmer down young wippersnapper.

Imagine: imaginary numbers.

I do remember Jim Otto, the Raiders' center

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.