NFL Network layoffs begin, ESPN layoffs expected

dpberr

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

NFLN is letting people go? Can I make a suggestion?

Kyle Brandt.

Erdahl/mccourty and I'd be happy 

I like Stephen A.  Works his butt off and is entertaining and relatively open minded.   I can’t imagine any scenario he gets let’s go.  

Bonnetta was cute and pretty funny.  

ESPN is a disaster outside some mainstays and people like Orlovsky.  Half the network openly pushes half the potential audience away… which is an interesting business tactic.   Stan Verrett, latest example. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

Covid is the reason we didn’t get a dome. The world knows that. Just sayin’! 😋

It’s funny, but when we all hunkered down it was about being entertained at home (lots of streaming)…and puppies. People figured I’m going to be home, now is the time to get a dog and train it. We were already on the list for a pup and our breeder said if he had 100 puppies he could have sold them in a weekend. 

I don’t want anyone to lose their livelihood, but I try to avoid Booger just as much as Stephen A. I never liked him, but he strongly agreed with the Cody Ford crack back block penalty in the playoffs. The call the league later apologized for. Since then I’ve been waiting for him to say something intelligent. Still waiting. 

As long as it isn't a Golden Retriever 💩

1 minute ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

As long as it isn't a Golden Retriever 💩

You’re on thin ice there, buddy! I may look into having my central vac system blow directly into your house. You will think you live in a snow globe! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

NFLN is letting people go? Can I make a suggestion?

Kyle Brandt.

This is the worst take possibly of all time.  Kyle Brandt does a great job and he promotes the Bills, Josh Allen and Western New York unlike anyone else. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Augie said:

Covid is the reason we didn’t get a dome. The world knows that. Just sayin’! 😋

It’s funny, but when we all hunkered down it was about being entertained at home (lots of streaming)…and puppies. People figured I’m going to be home, now is the time to get a dog and train it. We were already on the list for a pup and our breeder said if he had 100 puppies he could have sold them in a weekend. 

I don’t want anyone to lose their livelihood, but I try to avoid Booger just as much as Stephen A. I never liked him, but he strongly agreed with the Cody Ford crack back block penalty in the playoffs. The call the league later apologized for. Since then I’ve been waiting for him to say something intelligent. Still waiting. 

Lol. 

yeah, puppies, pools, and motor homes/campers. The world went crazy for that stuff at that point. 

34 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Erdahl/mccourty and I'd be happy 

I’m a huge fan of Erdahl myself 

• Agree 1

Peter Schrager is the epitome of a no talent chump who probably never played a sport in his life.

Bonnetta is also awful, and they already employed a hotter and better woman in Cynthia Freuland

I haven't watched ESPN in about two years, but there isn't one person I can think of that I would miss on that network 

• Vomit 1

23 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

Peter Schrager is the epitome of a no talent chump who probably never played a sport in his life.

Bonnetta is also awful, and they already employed a hotter and better woman in Cynthia Freuland

I haven't watched ESPN in about two years, but there isn't one person I can think of that I would miss on that network 

The only one I still actively enjoy is Michael Wilbon. I would miss him.

24 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

Leave Jonah Hill's twin brother alone:cry:

2k2Y.gif

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.