NFL Network layoffs begin, ESPN layoffs expected

dpberr

Give Brandt a break.  Don’t you guys remember non one, and I mean no one but boomer as a bills fan in the nfl national media.  At least we have Brandt, Schein, and as always boomer ( no one circles the wagons) and even a couple others as rooting for us.  It provides a little more balance than the constant hate for the bills.

• Like (+1) 2

I used to love watching good morning football but that new girl is unbearable. No football knowledge and always interrupts with useless interjections. Kyle Brandt, Peter Schrager, and Devin McCourty should just host without anyone else honestly. Maybe bring in a new guest each week to fill the fourth slot or hire Mike Golic to host lol

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, NC-billsfan! said:

I disagree with not being genuine. He’s enamored with Bills fans and Buffalo.

Yeah it makes good TV and gets people like you to buy in. 

20 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Give Brandt a break.  Don’t you guys remember non one, and I mean no one but boomer as a bills fan in the nfl national media.  At least we have Brandt, Schein, and as always boomer ( no one circles the wagons) and even a couple others as rooting for us.  It provides a little more balance than the constant hate for the bills.

Only Boomer is the actual Bills fan.

• Vomit 1

31 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

It’s hilarious actually-so many spent such a long time on here feeling the media “disrespected” the Bills with the lack of coverage and finally the Bills turn it around, get some national guys on our side and the same people are like “no, not like that.” As if being loud and obnoxious isn’t what every fan is at a home game 

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

NFLN is letting people go? Can I make a suggestion?

Kyle Brandt.

Even if you don't like him, you have to admit he is very popular. He isn't getting the ax any time soon.

53 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

The Bills do not get constant hate from the national media. Those days are long gone. They are favorites in almost every single game. Virtually everyone is on board with Allen being an elite QB.

In fact the Bills, and especially McDermott, get far more respect from national sources than from a large contingent of Bills fans.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Augie said:

The remote control in my hand says I don’t have to watch that movie.

Agreed. I don’t want to watch someone who is so narcissistic that they are only there to promote themselves ABOVE the actual sport they are hired to talk about and the only reason they are employed in the first place.   If he is playing , acting some part , he is in above his skill abilities, and it’s gotten old, when a loud hack thinks his Schtick is the main event.  I don't need to be entertained  by someone giving scores or a game synopsis , as the main source of entertainment i enjoy by choice is the actual sporting event itself. The myriad of talk shows , pre and post game shows , has exploded like a bunch of ticks /leeches , all fighting for relevance with more and more over the top acts that frankly shouldn’t survive or be missed if they disappear. 

I dont need some wanna be comic commenting on my plumbers work, or doing YouTube videos while I’m suturing someone’s laceration.  How bout you go out and get some real life skills , produce something tangible, go do some labor or get a degree as a chemist /pharmacist so all of our medicines , PPE, industries are not all owned and being done in china for example?  It’s the same analogy with that guy constantly throwing out his narcissistic opinions without ever having enough talent to have played at any high level himself.  Buy into that stuff if you want too, but i am intelligent enough that i dont need to be spoon fed someone else’s insincere opinions just so he can be paid for something that is often wrong and has no long term tangible useful end product.

If i want to see a movie, watch acting, watch fiction, i can turn on HBO max or Disney and at least there the quality of the performance and fiction is usually relaxing, not having someone shrieking their own opinions at me.  I will never understand how this guy is popular; all i will say is you rarely see many intellectuals talking about him or his great insights regarding many issues. 🤮

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

I guess you never lost a job and worried about keeping a roof over your family’s head judging by your callous response 

Anyone who sucks at their job should get fired. Period.

I'm sure they'll get plenty of unemployment benefits until they find another job to suck at. And then the cycle will continue.

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I drench ranch dressing on chicken wings.

I also use ranch instead of sour cream on baked potatoes….because I rock.

I use Bison Brand chip dip on baked potatoes…..just because.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DrPJax said:

Agreed. I don’t want to watch someone who is so narcissistic that they are only there to promote themselves ABOVE the actual sport they are hired to talk about and the only reason they are employed in the first place.   If he is playing , acting some part , he is in above his skill abilities, and it’s gotten old, when a loud hack thinks his Schtick is the main event.  I don't need to be entertained  by someone giving scores or a game synopsis , as the main source of entertainment i enjoy by choice is the actual sporting event itself. The myriad of talk shows , pre and post game shows , has exploded like a bunch of ticks /leeches , all fighting for relevance with more and more over the top acts that frankly shouldn’t survive or be missed if they disappear. 

I dont need some wanna be comic commenting on my plumbers work, or doing YouTube videos while I’m suturing someone’s laceration.  How bout you go out and get some real life skills , produce something tangible, go do some labor or get a degree as a chemist /pharmacist so all of our medicines , PPE, industries are not all owned and being done in china for example?  It’s the same analogy with that guy constantly throwing out his narcissistic opinions without ever having enough talent to have played at any high level himself.  Buy into that stuff if you want too, but i am intelligent enough that i dont need to be spoon fed someone else’s insincere opinions just so he can be paid for something that is often wrong and has no long term tangible useful end product.

If i want to see a movie, watch acting, watch fiction, i can turn on HBO max or Disney and at least there the quality of the performance and fiction is usually relaxing, not having someone shrieking their own opinions at me.  I will never understand how this guy is popular; all i will say is you rarely see many intellectuals talking about him or his great insights regarding many issues. 🤮

I’d LOVE to see Stephen A doing the local nightly weather. You could get 5 minutes of that that would crush SNL!!!  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.