If final decision came down to Jack Campbell or Darnell Wright who would you select at at 27?

Chaos

If final decision came down to Jack Campbell or Darnell Wright who would you select at at 27?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. If final decision came down to Jack Campbell or Darnell Wright who would you select at at 27?

• Jack Campbell, LB
    • Darnell Wright, OT

16 hours ago, Chaos said:

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/246617-your-choice-as-of-today-for-pick-27-limited-to-players-who-are-likely-available-to-select/

image.thumb.png.13335027c58a1fdbd0effa2c8ddf4fc4.png

Current polling shows Jack Campbell, with a large lead, but nowhere near majority support (24% currently).  Darnell Wright is in second place.  Two wide receivers Jaylin Hyatt and Zay Flowers combine are about equal, and if combined would slide into second place.  

This post is asking two questions. 

1) If the only two choices were Zay Flowers and Jaylyn Hyatt who would you select? 
2) if the choices came down to Jack Campbell, Darnell Wright and the winner of the Flowers/Hyatt poll which of those three would you select. 

It is not possible we will get a majority selection from the large list of choices. Using this poll to narrow the consensus. 

None, I’m trading out of the 1st if those are the options 🤮.  

Just now, TheWeatherMan said:

None, I’m trading out of the 1st if those are the options 🤮.  

We’re gonna need a trade partner for that

What’s interesting is supposed bichon Robinson is there a 27 and we use the fact that he’s available to trade down

I personally would just take him, but that’s just me

• Agree 1

When I look at the WR's that will be available at pick #27, I don't see a difference with the guys that will be available on day two of the draft.  I'll bet a lot of other teams will see it that way as well.  DT is a fairly deep group in the draft and good players will be available in rounds 3, 4, and 5.  Good players in o-line, edge rushers, and MLB are not as plentiful.  Looking at what the Bills have done with free agents, I don't expect them to draft any interior o-line guys early.  I think pick #27 will be a pick of opportunity (assuming that a player that they like falls, as they often do).  With all that said, Beane will get a MLB, WR, DT/Edge, and OL.  The order will be driven by the value available at the time of selection (BPA in a position of need).  I just need to keep telling myself not to get crazy upset when they draft someone that does not fit into the fans' view of the world.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

Don't sleep on Drew Sanders instead of Campbell. Hopefully they can pick up Sanders in the 2nd and Wright in the first and trade for Hopkins and the offseason is wildly successful.

Sanders won't likley be available with pick 59. Wright is a wild card to me.  He might not make it to 27, he might still be around at 40.    I think if Sanders is there at 59 and Campbell and Simpson are gone, you almost certainly pick Sanders

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

We’re gonna need a trade partner for that

What’s interesting is supposed bichon Robinson is there a 27 and we use the fact that he’s available to trade down

I personally would just take him, but that’s just me

He doesn’t need a trade partner- he’s got it like that

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I don’t hate Jack Campbell I just don’t wanna get pigeonholed into drafting a linebacker at 27

There are 16 players identified as more desireable for the Bills to draft than Jack Campbell as BPA, if they happen to fall.
https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/246627-big-board-top-40-spots-first-cut/#comment-8335661

image.thumb.png.3363ef51d155e5f66e3ef00b1ead68f7.png

The purpose of the polling is to narrow among the remaining players.  We aren't pigeon holed.  We are limited by who is available to select. 

Edited by Chaos

I wouldn't mind Campbell in the second round.  I think Darnell Wright has some position flexibility and he would seem to be a good value at #27.  I could live with either Zay Flowers or Jalen Hyatt, though I think Flowers is more of a slot guy.  Buffalo has several guys who can play the slot and not enough outside, if they really want competition for Gabe Davis.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.