California Reparations

Irv

I'm curious if that incredibly stupid post after mine that briefly appeared then disappeared was self edited by someone who thought twice about a bad joke or if the mods actually said "hey this is pretty racist..."?

59 minutes ago, yall said:

It's probably not being discussed here because aside from "Josh Allen is pretty good" it might be the one topic you'd actually get consensus on at TBD.

It's an absurdly dumb idea, possibly dangerous and will only serve to continue to divide.

This was never going to happen.  Newsom showed his true colors.  Total phoney.  What a mess. 

Lucy.jpg

Edited by Irv

8 minutes ago, Irv said:

This was never going to happen.  Newsom showed his true colors.  Total phoney.  What a mess. 

Lucy.jpg

Yup, gonna be a lot of pissed off black people.  But he did the right thing.

• 1 month later...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12263021/California-Reparations-Task-Force-calls-elimination-child-support-debt-black-residents.html

California Reparations Task Force calls for elimination of child support debt for black residents

because nation's laws have torn African American families apart

The 1,100-page document revealed that the state's black residents represent a larger percentage of those who owe child support debt than their proportion of the state's population.   

Reparations for people who were never slaves paid for by people who never had slaves....

In addition cancel child support for them????

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611fylepkrrj4vtp0m28o

It's really time to cut the *****.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12263021/California-Reparations-Task-Force-calls-elimination-child-support-debt-black-residents.html

California Reparations Task Force calls for elimination of child support debt for black residents

The 1,100-page document revealed that the state's black residents represent a larger percentage of those who owe child support debt than their proportion of the state's population.   

Reparations for people who were never slaves paid for by people who never had slaves....

I wish, for just one minute, the radical Left could stop and see how re#arded their brains are…

Its like every policy proposal they come up with could be an SNL skit…🤣🤣🤣

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

It must be election season. Just like student loan forgiveness failed this will fail as well. People will be dumb enough to believe they will get reparations. At some point you would think people would wise up and realize they are just getting played by the Dems for their votes. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

It must be election season. Just like student loan forgiveness failed this will fail as well. People will be dumb enough to believe they will get reparations. At some point you would think people would wise up and realize they are just getting played by the Dems for their votes. 

If you live long enough, you'll observe a pattern of behavior in politics.  They never solve any problems because solving a problem eliminates a problem, and eliminating a problem means one less problem to use as a campaign issue.  Given that theory there will be no reparation payments.  Just talk of reparation payments.  Like "vote for me and I'll give you $5 million dollars each".  Ha, ha, fooled you again!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

On 7/4/2023 at 4:01 PM, Unforgiven said:

I’ve never seen a more perfect metaphor for the massive entitlement attitude held by magic Americans. 

18 minutes ago, LeviF said:

I just read the first bit but this seems true.  Never been, don't know.

"To be both Black and woman is to wake up every day in your body, where you are policed by your skin, by your gender, by your existence."

10 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I just read the first bit but this seems true.  Never been, don't know.

"To be both Black and woman is to wake up every day in your body, where you are policed by your skin, by your gender, by your existence."

22BDD6ED-3401-4049-8944-015FE66C16A1.thumb.jpeg.1753d1dc9bad6c5699d31e428011c663.jpeg

Maybe if they got those numbers down a little they wouldn’t be “policed” so much. 

• Thank you (+1) 1