Your Bills-related unpopular opinion

QB Bills

A few of mine:

James Cook is a below average RB and is a significant step down from Motor.

The biggest position of need on the team is the d-line and they should use their first round pick on a lineman (again).

Ken Dorsey is a better playcaller than Brian Daboll. But Daboll knew how to coach Allen better.

The Bills will never have a head coaching advantage in a playoff game under this regime.

• Vomit 8
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 6
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 7

There are only 3 pathways to a bills Super Bowl victory

1. Either Burrow or Mahomes gets an injury

2. The Bills become a physical team like the Bengals 

3. The Bills keep their team the way it is but find a way to win it all with an offensive scheme like the chiefs did without Tyreek Hill 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

13 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

A few of mine:

The biggest position of need on the team is the d-line and they should use their first round pick on a lineman (again).

Ken Dorsey is a better playcaller than Brian Daboll. But Daboll knew how to coach Allen better.

The Bills will never have a head coaching advantage in a playoff game under this regime.

When you say "unpopular" do you also mean one that has proven to be incorrect?

I'm not fully understanding the question.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The problem isn’t the offense. I want more weapons too but the issue has been the defense since the Texans playoff loss. The scheme was remedial and Fraizer was horrendous. Every playoff exit was because we couldn’t stop the good QBs. Had it not been for the offense we lose against Indy and Miami. We had a lot of talent on Defense that was wasted. Now the best players on D are old and it could have cost us our best shot. Hopefully it didn’t but….Everyone focuses on the Offense because that’s the time we live in. The problem is the defense.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

A few of mine:

the-big-lebowski-thats-like-your-opinion

• Haha (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Bills missed their Super Bowl window and are in decline

16 minutes ago, wppete said:

McDermott and Beane are way overrated. 

This ***** comprises 75% of every post I've read here the past 3 months and the same people have the gall to flood the "unpopular opinion" thread with it, 20 times over yet again 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, arcane said:

This ***** comprises 75% of every post I've read here the past 3 months and the same people have the gall to flood the "unpopular opinion" thread with it, 20 times over yet again 

Truth hurst sometimes. Poor front office and HC. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.