Jamison Crowder Signs with the Giants

The Jokeman

16 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

I thought Crowder was going to be a good pickup last year.

Same. But he washed out several years ago.  Still a good dude but proof that little guys with just speed don't last.  John brown offered us more. 

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Lol ANOTHER slot WR.  This is hilarious 

Daboll must have a vision.  That's all they fielded last year and it worked for them.  You never knew who the top targeted guy was going to be week to week.  (James, Hodgins, Slayton, Shepard...)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

Daboll must have a vision.  That's all they fielded last year and it worked for them.  You never knew who the top targeted guy was going to be week to week.  (James, Hodgins, Slayton, Shepard...)

He's looking for the next Wes Welker. 

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Diggs

Davis

Harty

Sherfield

Shakir

based on our past, that leaves room for 1 more WR.  I like James, but I’m hoping for more…..and someone better on the outside- we have 3 guys that can play the slot.  

I'm thinking if Sherfield replaces Taiwan, and our 2nd gunner comes from the secondary depth, that may mean we can carry 7 wr's. 

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

Interesting thanks. 

How do you know Moror counts and Harris doesn't??

Never looked into comp picks or cared but now I'm even more confused 

Singletary’s base is more.  Basically if base is less than $2.5MM doesn’t count for comp.  Also free agents signed like after the draft don’t count either. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, zow2 said:

So are Giants fans saying "ugh, another Bills player" like we used to do about ex-Panthers players?

No, there are 2 teams in the area, they are saying “Jets scrub, wtf” just like I did last year.

Edited by Rico

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Don't we basically have like 3 slot/slot adjacent guys with Shakir and the two guys they just signed?

All three of them play well outside as well.

2 hours ago, Charles Romes said:

I thought crowder would take a big step forward playing with Allen, just like Brown, Beasley, Diggs.  It did not happen. 

Because he broke his leg.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.