Jamison Crowder Signs with the Giants

The Jokeman

4 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I'd love the Bills to grab their old slot Richie James Jr. as think he a solid depth guy. 

Diggs

Davis

Harty

Sherfield

Shakir

based on our past, that leaves room for 1 more WR.  I like James, but I’m hoping for more…..and someone better on the outside- we have 3 guys that can play the slot.  

I believe Crowder was paid $333,000 and some change per reception here in 2022.

I wish him the best, but this just really didn't work out due to the injury.

Good luck with the Giants. I'm kind of 100% sure things will work out well for both team and player on this one in 2023.

Dang, I like what the Giants have been doing.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Arkady Renko said:

Only free agents getting a high enough salary count.  That said, I think that because Singletary counts and Harris doesn’t, we look good for the third round pick for now.  

Comp pick tracker

Interesting thanks. 

25 minutes ago, Arkady Renko said:

Only free agents getting a high enough salary count.  That said, I think that because Singletary counts and Harris doesn’t, we look good for the third round pick for now.  

Comp pick tracker

How do you know Moror counts and Harris doesn't??

28 minutes ago, Arkady Renko said:

Comp pick tracker

Never looked into comp picks or cared but now I'm even more confused 

53 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Diggs

Davis

Harty

Sherfield

Shakir

based on our past, that leaves room for 1 more WR.  I like James, but I’m hoping for more…..and someone better on the outside- we have 3 guys that can play the slot.  

Thats 3 slot guys.

We need a guy 6'3 or 6'4 that can run a 4.4 and play outside and push Davis or give Diggs a breather.

Edited by JakeFrommStateFarm
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

I thought Crowder was going to be a good pickup last year.

I did, too.  And between Crowder and McKenzie the first few games, we were getting OK production from the slot.

1 minute ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Thats 3 slot guys.

We need a guy 6'3 or 6'4 that can run a 4.4 and play outside and push Davis or give Diggs a breather.

We do!  You got one with great hands and a strong release we can sign for $2M or draft in the 4th round?

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.