Bills Sign OG David Edwards

MAJBobby

Given we brought in two new OGs and re signed Ike and Q we can probably get away with just drafting 1 OL early this year. Beane has actually set us up pretty nicely for the draft. 

But replacing Brown and getting a new #2 WR our still must dos. So I'm still holding judgement. 

But he's got us set up to get it done. Draft RT WR LB and DT first four picks. 

Also have options like d hop obj and bobby Wagner. 

9 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

It’s amazing how people just post random bull crap lies 

12 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

People gotta be more original……posting “Super Bowl” after every signing ran its course back in the early 2000’s of the message boards!

I am doing my best to keep these boards more fun. It has been a rough off season... Stop making everything so damn personal.. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Process said:

Given we brought in two new OGs and re signed Ike and Q we can probably get away with just drafting 1 OL early this year. Beane has actually set us up pretty nicely for the draft. 

But replacing Brown and getting a new #2 WR our still must dos. So I'm still holding judgement. 

Chris Trepasso of CBS sports was on WGR yesterday and said his no. 1 tackle is Darnell Wright and he thinks he is by far the best pass pro tackle in the draft.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

I agree with everything you just said, but passing on OL in the first 3 rounds will have me questioning my own eyeballs and what I thought I was seeing with this terrible Oline play.

Maybe they just aren’t seeing what I’m seeing and the Oline is actually good and there’s no need to address it early in the draft.

I’ve always been take the best available talent and don’t draft for need, but watching Allen have to run for his life is getting old IMHO.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.