Building an Entire Draft Board:Defensive Tackle Rankings

Chaos

Which of the following players would make you happy with the Bill's draft pick #27?   

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following players would make you happy with the Bill's draft pick #27?

• Jalen Carter
    • Calijah Kancey
    • Bryan Bresee
    • Mazi Smith
    • Siaki Ika
    • Jaquelin Roy
    • Keeanu Benton
    • Zacch Pickens
    • Cameron Young
    • Keondre Coburn
    • Byron Young
    • Gervon Dexter Sr.
    • Moro Ojomo
  2. 2. Which of the following players would make you happy with the Bill's draft pick #59?

• Jalen Carter
    • Calijah Kancey
    • Bryan Bresee
    • Mazi Smith
    • Siaki Ika
    • Jaquelin Roy
    • Keeanu Benton
    • Zacch Pickens
    • Cameron Young
    • Keondre Coburn
    • Byron Young
    • Gervon Dexter Sr.
    • Moro Ojomo
  3. 3. Which of the following players would make you happy with the Bill's draft pick #91?

Based on NFL.com grades, NFL.com estimates 18  DT's will be selected in the draft. 10 of these players have grades suggesting they could be selected in the first four rounds. 

Based on PFF grades, PFF estimates 12 DT's will be selected in the draft. 13 of these players have rankings suggesting they could be selected in the first four rounds. 

DT's  is shown in the right hand column.  

image.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Hey, Chaos. Great job on these polls. It’s going to be really interesting to see how it turns out in the end

Thank you. In the end, I am pretty sure we will have a plan to get Jalen Carter, JSN, and Peter Skoronski.  Mr. Beane will just have to execute our plan. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chaos said:

OT is not viewed as a big need, but hoping to get some more votes to see who people like the best. 

I think RT should be considered our 3rd biggest need behind Mike and WR2.  

Beane may not think so….but I think he has too much false hope in Brown.   RT was Allens biggest enemy last year 

• Like (+1) 1

I do want Buffalo to get a few big heavy MFers to play DT and take hits off of the two LBs.

Sam Adams and Pat Williams style.

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Beane may not think so….but I think he has too much false hope in Brown.   RT was Allens biggest enemy last year 

From your mouth to God's ears. Bergeron Rd2 would be a steal.

And get a big fat MFer at DT2...in round 3-4.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

I do want Buffalo to get a few big heavy MFers to play DT and take hits off of the two LBs.

Sam Adams and Pat Williams style.

From your mouth to God's ears. Bergeron Rd2 would be a steal.

And get a big fat MFer at DT2...in round 3-4.

Yeah, I’d be happy with that but I’d really consider Anton Harrison rd 1.  I think he’s actually my #1 target at this point.  But that could change tomorrow 😉  I just think he’s the best pass blocker available be a decent margin.  Having an elite pass blocker on Josh’s right side would be such a treat. 

trade for Hopkins- draft harrison (or wright) and trade up into rd 2 to secure Campbell, Simpson or  Sanders.  

i’d be very excited if we could pull that off. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

I think RT should be considered our 3rd biggest need behind Mike and WR2.  

Right now we better address DT. We have our 3 main interior guys on expiring contracts and one wants to be highly paid and is undersized and yet has underperformed his high draft status. 

20 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Right now we better address DT. We have our 3 main interior guys on expiring contracts and one wants to be highly paid and is undersized and yet has underperformed his high draft status. 

I agree- I think it’s up there with pass rusher and S next in line.  This could be the last year for Poyer and hyde- their only replacement may not play again-  I don’t count Zane Anderson as a potential replacement.  

AJ and basham suck-  we have Von off acl surgery and Rousseau- it’s a need. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.