Bills hosting/hosted David Edwards on visit

gonzo1105

35 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Not even dumpster diving anymore, its scrapping the bottom of a clarifier. 

This guy sucks
That guy sucks

We’re gonna suck

Everybody should be fired

Am I doing this right?

4 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️

I pay special attention to Wisconsin and Iowa linemen lol

Cover one was talking about him before free agency even started they did a thing on him

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, BillsFanForever19 said:

With him, yes. Unless they're trading for Mike Evans, they're failing the Offseason.

The funny thing about it is for those of us that have been around long enough to be posters on the original Buffalo Bills message board. This was his exact same stick.

Only back then we really did suck

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This guy sucks
That guy sucks
We’re gonna suck

Am I doing this right?
Cover one was talking about him before free agency even started they did a thing on him

So what would you have us about guys that suck? And yes. Harris is above average and bringing Poyer back was great. See how this works? Those guys don't suck so we don't say that they do. The rest of the guys we've signed suck, so we say that they do. Pretty straight forward.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

I knew I saw #73 on Rams play last year.   Not his best game as Jordan Philips had 2 sacks in 1st half.  

Pretty sure this was his bad year, correct

2 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This guy sucks
That guy sucks
We’re gonna suck

Am I doing this right?

So what would you have us about guys that suck? And yes. Harris is above average and bringing Poyer back was great. See how this works? Those guys don't suck so we don't say that they do. The rest of the guys we've signed suck, so we say that they do. Pretty straight forward.

Explain why they suck

note: know my post wasn’t directed toward you It’s interesting how you had to think that it was.

Edited by John from Riverside

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I think this was his injury year, although I will say, Jordan started off the year, so strong before injuries started getting him

This is first half of his season opener so unless he was hurt in preseason I'm not giving him a hall pass here.  Beat badly by a 335 lb man on a spin move on play one then looks lost on a stunt on play two.  

2 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

This is first half of his season opener so unless he was hurt in preseason I'm not giving him a hall pass here.  Beat badly by a 335 lb man on a spin move on play one then looks lost on a stunt on play two.  

Wasn’t quoting on the poor play of Edwards

This was more about how good Phillips looked start. The season Phillips was doing this to everybody.

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Wasn’t quoting on the poor play of Edwards

This was more about how good Phillips looked start. The season Phillips was doing this to everybody.

Gotcha - here is Rams view on his re-signing status

https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2023/3/20/23649358/rams-free-agent-offensive-line-starters-2023

7 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Edwards was good under Kromer, then kind of regresses a bit and got the concussion. But he was on is way to becoming one of the better guards in the league. People want competition for the interior guys, to me this is legit competition if it happens. Just turned 26.

This. He wasn't great in 2022. Which is likely why he is still out there. But had he hit FA last season he would have been one of the first guards signed. Could be a classic Daryl Williams buy low scenario. If he returns to 2021 form he is better than Ryan Bates. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.