McKenzie Signing With The Colts

Búfalo Blanco

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Who they going with at QB? I know they got Minshew, but I'm blanking on who started there last year. 

My best guess at the moment is that Minshew finally gets a shot as a starter for 2023. I have some personal rooting interest with Minshew, so I'm a bit biased. However, Indy also has the 4th pick in the draft, so I'd guess they'll also draft a QB.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Who they going with at QB? I know they got Minshew, but I'm blanking on who started there last year. 

Dearest mother,

I hear my old company has just accepted a horseman whose skills are  well known, and who has a talent for cooking over a campfire.  My heart calls out for another campaign with my brothers in arms.

Your loving son,

Captain Andrew Luck

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Signs of being a good team that's on national television a lot - Fans of other teams love the signings of former Bills.

Immediate reaction of Texans fans to Singletary - They love it

Immediate reaction of Colts fans to McKenzie - They love it

Immediate reaction of Bears fans to Edmunds - They love it

Immediate reaction of fans on TSW - he sucked.  We had winning division record for a team composed completely (with possible exception of Allen and Von but many still think so) of sucky players.  We know why it is called Bills Mafia - most of fans want to put cement overshoes on most of the players.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Nice

Does he count towards comp picks?

Right now It looks like we signed 5 n lost 5

That 3rd rder for Edmunds would be sweet 

7 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

No, we cut him.

Of course that sucks too.

Put your hands up (holding a torch or pitchfork of course) for a new team name:  Orchard Park d0meless Suckers!

He had that awesome game at NE. He was definitely a likable Kevin Hart type character with personality. But you could see by his last contract that the team wanted him to show them something more. 

Let’s just hope he keeps these type of plays going now that he’s no longer a Bill. 

Edited by benderbender

33 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

They are going to draft a QB.  They have Nick Foles and Sam Ehlinger under contract too.  Locals are interested in the next franchise QB.  Most think it will be Levis out of Kentucky

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Signs of being a good team that's on national television a lot - Fans of other teams love the signings of former Bills.

It's mainly Bills fans who think the Bills are dumpster fire. 

Good for McKittrick.

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

TBD's reaction to their signings - ***** 'em all....

Edited by Freddie's Dead

42 minutes ago, benderbender said:

He had that awesome game at NE. He was definitely a likable Kevin Hart type character with personality. But you could see by his last contract that the team wanted him to show them something more. 

Let’s just hope he keeps these type of plays going now that he’s no longer a Bill. 

Just a total lack awareness. I wish him luck, i’m glad he’s gone. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.