Cam Newton is Back!

BringBackFergy

Just now, Warcodered said:

What you think coming out saying "All these randoms have a job" isn't a sympathetic look?

I mean I get the mindset of you’re a former MVPs and there are a lot of garbage nfl qbs who get jobs (Henne, Gabbert). But this isn’t helping his cause. Obviously his shoulder is a major concern but teams want humble backups who don’t make much noise. I swear skein of these dudes just surround themselves with yes men.

I'm not a Cam fan.  But if his shoulder was truly injured and it is 100% healed, he's probably talented enough to be someone's backup QB.  I wouldn't want him on the Bills roster.  He's always been a "look at me" type of guy and that's not the type of culture the Bills have built.

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

I'm not a Cam fan.  But if his shoulder was truly injured and it is 100% healed, he's probably talented enough to be someone's backup QB.  I wouldn't want him on the Bills roster.  He's always been a "look at me" type of guy and that's not the type of culture the Bills have built.

When he says "32 QBs," he implies that he thinks that he should be a starter. Maybe Atlanta?

13 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Long road to get back.    He was a sub 60% completion guy before the shoulder injury, post shoulder injury he looked like a shell of himself.    Really dont see what role he could play for a team at this point.  

With Backup QBs getting 10M for carrying the clipboard - why not ?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.