Wish list w/o regard for cap

TD716

12 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

8 consecutive 1,000 yard seasons.  29 years old.  Big target. Works for me!!! 

any of Evans, Hopkins, OBJ, Jeudy or someone surprising not discussed that is a WR 1B would be huge.

i keep refreshing waiting on *that* magical unexpected update the way the diggs one hit.  chasing the damn dragon over here!

On 3/21/2023 at 6:27 PM, Snappysnackcakes said:

Bates’s future is at center with this team. If all goes as planned, he may be the surprise starter at the end of camp with a salary cap dump of Morse. $6mil dead cap and over $5mil savings. Will this definitely happen? No. But it surely could if folks step up. Take their financial lumps this year and help next year’s cap. 

I like that plan very much, but my gut says they are convinced to keep Morse at center this year, so it’s possible they may be drafting that new center this year. If so, they don’t need Bates. They will draft a kid, use him at guard and trade Bates to Chicago and then move the kid to Center next year. There are a few 2nd/3rd rounders who could fit this. 

1 hour ago, Locomark said:

I like that plan very much, but my gut says they are convinced to keep Morse at center this year, so it’s possible they may be drafting that new center this year. If so, they don’t need Bates. They will draft a kid, use him at guard and trade Bates to Chicago and then move the kid to Center next year. There are a few 2nd/3rd rounders who could fit this. 

The pick is needed to fill out roster needs, not on a C who could be had in the latter stages of day 3. 

Wish list without regard to cap, or reality:

1) Anthony Munoz OT:  (aged 26)

2) Bruce Matthews OT:  (aged 26)

3) Larry Allen OG: (aged 26)

4) Randall McDaniel OG: (aged 26)

5) Mike Webster C:  (aged 26)

6) Randy Moss WR: (aged 24)

7) Jerry Rice WR: (aged 23)

8) Junior Seau MLB: (aged 23)

9) Thurman Thomas RB: (aged 24)

That's enough for this year.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.