Poona Ford—DT

Austin Hooper—TE

Brandon Shell—OT

-

Draft WR

Draft RT

Draft future center

Draft LB to groom behind veteran

Lavonte David resigned with the Bucs. Chiefs signed Tranquill.

5 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Mike Evans. That’s it. Offseason is a mega win going into the draft if we trade for Evans. 

8 consecutive 1,000 yard seasons.  29 years old.  Big target. Works for me!!! 

any of Evans, Hopkins, OBJ, Jeudy or someone surprising not discussed that is a WR 1B would be huge.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

When I go to the store to get my food with limited budgetM

Hamburger meat

Top Ramen

When I go to the store with an unlimited budget

Ribeye all day

Why not A5 Wagyu?

McCaffery

Kupp

Renfrow

TJ Watt

Both Bosa Brothers

Kittle

Purdy

Quentin Nelson

Creed Humpback Whale

TJ Hockstrap

Bakhtiari

Ramcyzk

Wirfs

Juszczyk

Olzewski

Maxx Crosby

Trey Hendrickson

Vander Esch

Derwin James

Harrison Smith

Tariq Woolen

Matt Araiza

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

9 hours ago, NickelCity said:

More OLine darnit. Why is Bates so entrenched?

Because he just signed a 4 yr contract and has a $6.5M dead cap hit if they let him go. He is a solid guard and if Morse gets hurt he is a very good center. He would be cheap to slide over to center in 2024 if Morse is gone. 

Brown and Dawkins regression are the biggest issues now that Saffold is gone. 

Draft OT and C/G this year to prepare for the future.

Notice how neither Morse or Dawkins got a restructure. Both are on the chopping list for 2024 along with White if he does not return to form. 

Edited by Ethan in Cleveland
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Who is the Vet LB?

Patrick Queen ...Ravens have til may 1st to exercise 5th yr. option. After giving Roquan 20 per and tagging the dummy....and considering they haven't been able to do anything in FA, they may entertain a mid rd. pick before hand to get something. Maybe  a mid rd. 24 pick would do it. There's an article on yahoo about it.

117 tackles  5 sacks  9 tfls  2 int  14 qb hits 6 pass def. 1 ff 2 fumble rec. Drafted 2020

If I understand it correctly. Gonna be a star for years to come.

IMO if they are gonna draft one of the top 3 this yr., it's gonna have to be rd. 1 or a slight trade back. they gonna be gone by 59.

Edited by nosejob

3 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Because he just signed a 4 yr contract and has a $6.5M dead cap hit if they let him go. He is a solid guard and if Morse gets hurt he is a very good center. He would be cheap to slide over to center in 2024 if Morse is gone. 

Brown and Dawkins regression are the biggest issues now that Saffold is gone. 

Draft OT and C/G this year to prepare for the future.

Notice how neither Morse or Dawkins got a restructure. Both are on the chopping list for 2024 along with White if he does not return to form. 

I should have been more specific: I am glad we have Bates and don't want to lose him. I'd love to see legitimate enough competition come in that he's in a fight for a starting spot. 

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

When I go to the store to get my food with limited budgetM

Hamburger meat

Top Ramen

When I go to the store with an unlimited budget

Ribeye all day

These are not all high priced free agents. Most are valued under 5 per year

17 hours ago, Locomark said:

If they draft a quality guard, Bates may be traded for a pick and cap space. 

Bates’s future is at center with this team. If all goes as planned, he may be the surprise starter at the end of camp with a salary cap dump of Morse. $6mil dead cap and over $5mil savings. Will this definitely happen? No. But it surely could if folks step up. Take their financial lumps this year and help next year’s cap. 

I think doing a wishlist without regard to cap is kind of a silly venture. I mean, if there's no regard to cap why not trade for a Madden team? I'd much rather do this with regard to cap.

WR:

Odell Beckham Jr. (Yes, his knees are a gamble. But his market is at an all time low. If it doesn't work, we won't have paid him near what he'd make otherwise, so it's worth the gamble on a 1 year deal)

- Mecole Hardman (Probably not doable, but I'd love him on a 1 year under market deal if his options have dried up or he overplayed his hand)

- Allen Robinson (Seems like a Beane signing. A guy who needs to rebuild his brand, can be had for a bargain, and could easily outperform what he's paid) 

MLB:

- Bobby Wagner (Yes, he's getting long in the tooth. Yes, he showed to be a little bit of a liability in coverage. But Milano is an ace coverage LB and we have DB's all over the field. Sign him up, draft a guy in the mid rounds, and game plan accordingly while he mentors Bernard and a Rookie for next year)

- Anthony Walker Jr. (Coming off a torn quad last season, he's 27 and has started the majority of the games he's played since coming in to the league in 2017)

- Myles Jack (Signed a big deal with Pittsburgh last season, but was injured throughout the year and released. If he can stay healthy, he could be had at a bargain and could provide something for a year while Bernard and a mid round Rookie gain experience)

DE:

- Shaq Lawson (Appears as though he can only perform at a decent level with us. So he should come back at a decent price for us as teams have noticed he underperforms anywhere else. Von should be ready near the start of the year. But we don't want to have to rely solely on Epenesa and Basham opposite Groot if he can't)

Edited by BillsFanForever19

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.