Bills sign Damien Harris

aristocrat

59 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Singletary's number came out same day at 1/$3.75M

Poyer's took a couple days and was much lower than folks thought it might be. Half of Spotrac's valuation.

Sherfield's took a day and is now reported at 1/$1.77M

Harris' number still sitting out there. The longer it goes, the closer it gets to Sherfield :thumbsup:

Funny how the agents don't rush to put the money out there when it's underwhelming.

4 hours ago, ngbills said:

I dont think teams will adjust or be forced to do anything because Damien Harris is on the field is my point. Did the Bills adjust the D because of him? Did any team adjust because of him? This is really diminishing our other RB's. This is not a Ferrari vs Kia upgrade. Its more like a Toyota vs Honda. Same quality, different skillset. 

I might be remembering wrong, but was NE's QB a serious power running threat?

4 hours ago, ngbills said:

I dont think teams will adjust or be forced to do anything because Damien Harris is on the field is my point. Did the Bills adjust the D because of him? Did any team adjust because of him? This is really diminishing our other RB's. This is not a Ferrari vs Kia upgrade. Its more like a Toyota vs Honda. Same quality, different skillset. 

I'd bet good money that I could find a post from you knocking Frazier/The Bills for NOT adjusting the D when Harris was running all over us, only to turn around and use that same criticism the opposite way, to say Harris isnt that good because we didn't adjust to him...

Can't win with some folks.

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Sure, simp harder..

I'll take Allen or Burrow to put up massive numbers with Reid, an elite OL, elite TE and MVS, Juju, Toney, Moore etc..,

That's more than we've ever given Allen. 

Haha, simp harder. MVS!!! JuJu!!! Toney!!! This dumb logic makes Bills fans look bad. No another Dan with a brain would be touring those guys. 

when Allen and Burrow (both great players, don’t 😢!) win the mvp and SB after they trade Diggs and Chase, I can’t wait to put down their accomplishments! Oh wait, I won’t because that would be idiotic. 

47 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Ultimately I think Harris is a good back and a good signing provided it’s a cheaper contract. I just don’t really expect much more out of him than we got from Singletary. 

I expect him to run better on short yardage situations. I think that’s what he’s here for. If it’s an improvement there is a good chance he saves Josh from taking some extra hits. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.