Bills sign Damien Harris

aristocrat

17 minutes ago, JMM said:

There will be your first three picks, almost certainly.  Order will depend on their big board,  but it will be WR, MLB, and swing tackle. 

Bills lead the league in taking the best player available at a position of defense.  It could well go down that way after the CB, RB, LB sequence last year.

16 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

What exactly are his health issues, his health history?

I'd imagine he's pretty stoic about that.  

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Please get a WR2 by the time the draft ends.. because I really want to give Beane credit for upgrading Singletary, McKenzie and Kumerow’s spots on the roster. 

Love the signings today. 

I'm thinking that Sherfield is #2.  They already have Shakir and signed Harty to play the slot.

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

4 games played against the Bills...3 games over 100 yards and 5 TDs. That's pretty good. Averages 6.4 YPC against us.

That's a move Belicheat would make.  Sign a guy from another team who has hurt you in the past.

2 minutes ago, JJGauna said:

Last time the Pats beat us Damien had 103 yards and 3 touchdowns. He had 15 touchdowns in 2021.

If he’s healthy he can be tough to stop, a perfect complement to Cook.

People seem to not remember how hard he crushed us on the ground in that game. He's a beast. Extremely powerful runner. 

There's a reason he was considered one of the top RB's available in FA. Definitely more than "just a guy". And the perfect compliment to James Cook and Nyheim Hines.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The Sherfield, Harris, McGovern and Harty (even Boettger) signings are on-brand for the Bills. 

Modest, veteran players, and this time the Bills prioritized guys who were younger, not guys at the end Saffold, Sanders, Frank Gore, Star L, Addison. 

And Beane tends to sign someone to help the room on both sides of the ball, instead of loading up on one side. 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m thinking DL is on the table. I really wanted offense in the 1st 2 rounds. Protect Josh and give him weapons

MLB.  Specifically Campbell.  I don't see value at WR or OL at that spot.  Then RT in the 2nd.  That's my guess.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Doc said:

MLB.  Specifically Campbell.  I don't see value at WR or OL at that spot.  Then RT in the 2nd.  That's my guess.

You might be right. Campbell feels like a reach there to me. I understand it though. He will play lots of snaps and the scheme doesn’t need to change drastically.

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

It's not even 40% of posters. It's 10 posters making 40% of the posts here, crying at every chance they get.

Im still going to hope we make a final legit addition to the WR room and add some OL help, BUT….

McGovern >>> Saffold

Harty >>> McKenzie

Sherfield >>> Kumerow

Harris >>> Singletary

Retained Poyer

So far we’ve lost Edmunds but have gotten better at LG, WR, WR and RB. 

Beane is doing a good job and these signings all make sense … no random players who we have to wonder how they fit or what they do well … Speed, Athleticism & Power.   So far, so good…

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 11
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.