ONE Trade Mock drafts

Yantha

This year, it's looking plausible that the Bills might trade down if they have a partner.  This thread is for single trade down scenarios (no crazy up, down and sideways trades scenarios please.  LOL).  I'd just like to see your mocks with another rather likely scenario.  I'll start.

ScreenShot2023-03-20at7_45_11PM.thumb.png.6a0f4be4cbdf1aef9981acc1c2870798.png

• Like (+1) 10

34 minutes ago, Yantha said:

This year, it's looking plausible that the Bills might trade down if they have a partner.  This thread is for single trade down scenarios (no crazy up, down and sideways trades scenarios please.  LOL).  I'd just like to see your mocks with another rather likely scenario.  I'll start.

ScreenShot2023-03-20at7_45_11PM.thumb.png.6a0f4be4cbdf1aef9981acc1c2870798.png

I think its plausible Beane could move down this year, but unfortunately for us, not sure the draft is strong enough to attract a trade up partner for any significant compensation.  

But I like the thread topic, and I think the scenario you posted where we traded back and got an extra 2nd and moved up from our 3rd to another 2nd would be a big win.  And I don't think anyone would be upset if we used those 3 picks on 2 OL and a LB.  Not sure who would be there to entice Seattle, but I would really like this trade.  Who we draft would obviously depend on who was on the board, but just getting the extra 2nd and trading up our 3rd into another 2nd would be a nice haul.

I think when we got to our 4th round pick we would more likely go RB there to groom behind one year of Harris.

• Like (+1) 2

Traded down to 37. Picked up a few extra picks.

Buffalo Bills

O'Cyrus Torrence

IOL | Florida

A+

Drew Sanders

LB | Arkansas

A

John Michael Schmitz

IOL | Minnesota

B+

Matthew Bergeron

OT | Syracuse

A+

Jayden Reed

WR | Michigan State

A+

Karl Brooks

DL | Bowling Green

A+

Cameron Latu

TE | Alabama

A+

Jalen Redmond

DL | Oklahoma

B+

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I think its plausible Beane could move down this year, but unfortunately for us, not sure the draft is strong enough to attract a trade up partner for any significant compensation.  

But I like the thread topic, and I think the scenario you posted where we traded back and got an extra 2nd and moved up from our 3rd to another 2nd would be a big win.  And I don't think anyone would be upset if we used those 3 picks on 2 OL and a LB.  Not sure who would be there to entice Seattle, but I would really like this trade.  Who we draft would obviously depend on who was on the board, but just getting the extra 2nd and trading up our 3rd into another 2nd would be a nice haul.

I think when we got to our 4th round pick we would more likely go RB there to groom behind one year of Harris.

In this mock, Seattle picked OG O'Cyrus Torrence at 20 and then traded up for OT Anton Harrison.

2 hours ago, Bigvinny said:

Buffalo Bills

O'Cyrus Torrence

IOL | Florida

A+

Drew Sanders

LB | Arkansas

A

John Michael Schmitz

IOL | Minnesota

B+

Matthew Bergeron

OT | Syracuse

A+

Jayden Reed

WR | Michigan State

A+

Karl Brooks

DL | Bowling Green

A+

Cameron Latu

TE | Alabama

A+

Jalen Redmond

DL | Oklahoma

B+

Can’t beat that luck

Drew Sanders

LB Arkansas

A.T. Perry

WR Wake Forest

Mazi Smith

DT Michigan

Matthew Bergeron

OT Syracuse

Anthony Johnson Jr.

S Iowa State

Emil Ekiyor Jr.

OG Alabama

Josh Whyle

TE Cincinnati

FULL RESULTS

START NEW SIM

Traded this year and next years first to Eagles to move up to 10. I know it would take more than that but it’s all wishful thinking anyway. 

10 - Quentin Johnston WR (TCU)

59- Luke Wypler C (OSU)

91- Luke Schoonmaker TE (Michigan)

130 - Ronnie Hickman S (OSU)

137 - Dorian Williams LB (Tulane)

205 - Chandler Zavala G ( NC State)

On 3/20/2023 at 5:24 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

Had an interesting thought on this tonight

What if the bills get to 27 and who sits on the board but none other than bichon Robinson

yes, my draft crush Bijan Robinson there for us for the taking, but also covered by a lot of teams with second round picks

What do you do? I’m torn.

38 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

If we can land a solid WR in FA, I'd like that, but I'm hoping there's good OT value for our 1st pick and ILB value for tye 2nd.

I still have confidence that Gabe Davis will step up and lock down that number 2 WR position, although I am not opposed to taking one in the first round if one of the top talents fall to pick 27, or one in the mid-rounds that has size and speed to develop and compete for that spot in the future.

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

What if the bills get to 27 and who sits on the board but none other than bichon Robinson

yes, my draft crush Bijan Robinson there for us for the taking, but also covered by a lot of teams with second round picks

If they didn't just sign Harris, I would take him ( and I'm not a 1st rnd RB guy). But seeing they did, try and trade back. Still have areas that need more attention than RB.

On 3/20/2023 at 8:24 PM, Bigvinny said:

Buffalo Bills

O'Cyrus Torrence

IOL | Florida

A+

Drew Sanders

LB | Arkansas

A

John Michael Schmitz

IOL | Minnesota

B+

Matthew Bergeron

OT | Syracuse

A+

Jayden Reed

WR | Michigan State

A+

Karl Brooks

DL | Bowling Green

A+

Cameron Latu

TE | Alabama

A+

Jalen Redmond

DL | Oklahoma

B+

Hell yeah.

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Take him IMHO.  I am always about taking the talent.  We have an undersized RB in Cook and Harris on a 1 year deal who has had some injury issues.  I would rather take the better player than reach somewhere else or trade back and take a lesser player.  Bijan is a top 10 talent, getting him at 27 would be insane value too.  

BUT...he isn't going to be on the board at 27, not since he answered all the speed questions at the combine.  

• Agree 2

9 hours ago, Special K said:

Trade up in the second round:

27. Darnell Washington TE Georgia 

44. Drew Sanders LB Arkansas

91. Matthew Bergeron T Syracuse 

Bergeron rd 3 🤣 

if we could only be so lucky

6 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Take him IMHO.  I am always about taking the talent.  We have an undersized RB in Cook and Harris on a 1 year deal who has had some injury issues.  I would rather take the better player than reach somewhere else or trade back and take a lesser player.  Bijan is a top 10 talent, getting him at 27 would be insane value too.  

BUT...he isn't going to be on the board at 27, not since he answered all the speed questions at the combine.  

I’d take Bijan too, but i think Broderick harrison and Wright (if they’re available) would all be better picks.  

I can’t stop thinking that starting Spencer Brown @ RT for another season will essentially end our season short of a Lombardi.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.