Jaquan Johnson to Raiders

Buffalo_Stampede

Just now, Bruffalo said:

Good luck to him, I doubt he'll be missed by the fans here in any meaningful way. 

my nephew has an autographed football from him when the gam got moved to detroit. bills reps were passing them out to kids; my nephew likes him.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, boyst said:

my nephew has an autographed football from him when the gam got moved to detroit. bills reps were passing them out to kids; my nephew likes him.

I didn't mean anything I wrote as an attack on his character.

To me, he's in that category of player that you just kind of shrug off when they go somewhere else.  No malice intended.  

Edited by Bruffalo
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

I didn't meaning anything I wrote as an attack on his character.

To me, he's in that category of player that you just kind of shrug off when they go somewhere else.  No malice intended.  

oh i get it. he was a decent ST dude.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Good, that should offset the Trent Sherfield signing when it comes to the comp pick formula. 

Some people are saying that anything under $1.75M doesn't count, and that (hoperfully) includes Sherfield, and more than likely Johnson. If true, we are still 2/2 and basically waiting for Motor's deal.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.