Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Diggs
______  OBJ / Hopkins / 1st Round Pick 

Davis
Harty

Shakir

Sherfield

OBJ maybe on an incentive deal but rule out Hopkins. 

I think the Bills are going with young fast and hungry WRs. Hopefully they add one in the 1st or 2nd that can develop next year. I wouldn’t expect much of an impact year 1. 

10 minutes ago, Magox said:

Who has time/motivation to selectively pluck these videos and then post overly-generalized commentary pretending said selectively plucked video is wholly representative of the player? I ask because it's silly and misleading. 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 3
  • Dislike 2

2 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Who has time/motivation to selectively pluck these videos and then post overly-generalized commentary pretending said selectively plucked video is wholly representative of the player? I ask because it's silly and misleading. 

Please present your data as to why this isn’t good signing for a #4 WR?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He’s better than people think and is a much better player than Kumerow imo.  Very solid addition- although I haven’t seen the financials.

The WR depth has improved

Diggs

Davis

Harty

Shakir

Sherfield

just need 1 more in rd 1-3.  

sorry to those looking for 1b.  Probably not gonna happen 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 5

5 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Overly generalized——LOL.  

you try so hard.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I said this about the McKenzie replacement as well... Low risk move that creates new competition in the room for depth WR spots. I'm fine with it, I'd still like to see more investment on the offensive side of the ball, but having solid depth is important too and shouldn't be ignored. 

• Agree 3

8 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Go away

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.