WR Trent Sherfield signed

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, Justin C said:

Wait the off-season is over already and the season starts this week? Damn I need to get a tailgate menu planned.

Let’s not kid ourselves Justin…this FO is telling you all you wanna know who we’re drafting at 27.

Hint: Edmunds just left.

Another offseason, another failure to address the offense and build around our star QB.

Sad!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Diggs
Davis
Shakir
Harty
Sherfield

Assuming all those guys make the roster, they're realistically likely to only have one more WR on the final 53 at most.

I'd like to think/hope that said player will come via a high draft pick, but I am dubious. 

I'd also like to think/hope that Sherfield was signed mostly as a special teams asset and that they won't be depending heavily on him on offense, but again, I am dubious.

More improvement is needed at WR. I really hope they don't feel like they're done there after these two FA signings.

Our WR corp is better than last years already with guys that are sure handed and speed.  Both can catch a pass and go the distance. 

Draft a receiver and were good. 

Also, we have a couple of WR on the practice squad that may surprise. 

Edited by BBills_88
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 3

Just now, Logic said:

Diggs
Davis
Shakir
Harty
Sherfield

Assuming all those guys make the roster, they're realistically likely to only have one more WR on the final 53 at most.

I'd like to think/hope that said player will come via a high draft pick, but I am dubious. 

I'd also like to think/hope that Sherfield was signed mostly as a special teams asset and that they won't be depending heavily on him on offense, but again, I am dubious.

More improvement is needed at WR. I really hope they don't feel like they're done there after these two FA signings.

Agree need to sign above Gabe Davis and push him to WR3 (where he really belongs)

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

Diggs
Davis
Shakir
Harty
Sherfield

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Agree need to sign above Gabe Davis and push him to WR3 (where he really belongs)

So thinking ahead, how many guys are dressed on Sundays last year? If Sherfield is indeed the new Kumerow, he will be active. 

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Fin fans do not like this.  Finally a ST player that can actually help on Offense as well.  Similar to Harty in that respect.  Seems like they are done with the ST only players FINALLY.

I’m with you.  Obviously the amount we’re paying him matters.  But he can play a bit.  So I like this a lot - 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.