Building an Entire Draft Board:Offensive Tackle Rankings

Chaos

Which of the following players would make you happy with the Bill's draft pick #27?   

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following players would make you happy with the Bill's draft pick #27?

• Peter Skoronski
    • Broderick Jones
    • Paris Johnson Jr.
    • Matthew Bergeron
    • Darnell Wright
    • Cody Mauch
    • Dawand Jones
    • Anton Harrison
    • Carter Warren
    • Asim Richards
    • Blake Freeland
    • Braeden Daniels
    • Tyler Steen
  2. 2. Which of the following players would make you happy with the Bill's draft pick #59?

3. 3. Which of the following players would make you happy with the Bill's draft pick #91?

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Ha, I'm sure you are right. It is my problem in this draft, I don't think anyone I like will be there when we pick. I probably should have Harrison in my 1st round list too. The way I had Hyatt there for receivers.... I'd have to grit my teeth as I do it but I can live with that pick... he is becoming one of the better likely options for me. 

I think Dawand's technique is a mess. To me his best fit is somewhere where they wanna play power football and pound it down your throat. He doesn't fit a passing offense because his pass sets are inconsistent as hell and he ends up toppling over himself too often and he doesn't fit a stretch zone style scheme because I don't like him as a move blocker. Give me a scheme where the assignment is "plough ahead and push your guy back" and I can get to liking him enough for round 2, maybe. For the Bill? Nah. 

Probably not. 

Isn't Harrison purely a LT ? ... I thought I read that he never played another position for Oklahoma and the same can be said for High School ball.

2 hours ago, BigAl2526 said:

It would be at least a mild surprise if any of the top 3 are still on the board when the Bills pick.

This is why I've been calling for the Bills to more aggressively address OL in the free agency.  I'd have liked Seumalo as our LG, and McGovern at RG.  

Only Dawand would likely be there worthy of 27. It has been widely stated that as many as 5 OT will go in round 1. Therefore I wouldn’t push for one in Round 2 since it will probably be a reach position and not a BPA at our need positions. 

• 2 weeks later...

It seems since voting on this poll, the public has moved significantly in favor of Darnell Wright as the fourth OT off the board.  Hoping for a few more votes to see if that is true.  Separately only 11 of 60 voted they wanted Wright in the first round, but in a different poll among Campbell, Zay Flowers and Wright, Wright is the current leader. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.