Which position group should the Bills target in Draft RD 1 based on Bills Depth Chart as of 3/19/202

Chaos

Which position group should the Bills target in Draft RD 1 based on Bills Depth Chart as of 3/19/2023?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Which position group should the Bills target in Draft RD 1 based on Bills Depth Chart as of 3/19/2023?

35 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Can you provide the list from 1 to 260 precisely ranking the players in order.  I don't want to get to pick 59, and accidently take the 60th best player instead of the 59th. 

Here are my round 1 targets in order of preference.  My number 1 "need" player so far is Jack Campbell, but I'd want him in a trade down scenario with respect to value.

ROUND 1 TARGETS:

44Jack Campbel lLB IOWA

39O'Cyrus Torrence G FLORIDA

41Steve Avila G TCU

14Brian Branch S ALABAMA

12Peter Skoronski  T NWESTERN

19Paris Johnson Jr. T OHIO STATE

23Anton Harrison T OKLAHOMA

25Broderick Jones T GEORGIA

31Dawand Jones T OHIO STATE

7Devon Witherspoon CB ILLINOIS

10Christian Gonzalez CB OREGON

16Joey Porter Jr. CB PENN STATE

18Deonte Banks CB MARYLAND

36Emmanuel Forbes CB MISS STATE

38Cam Smith CB S CAROLINA

45Tyrique Stevenson CB MIAMI FL

46Luke Wypler C OHIO STATE

2Jalen Carter DI GEORGIA

13Calijah Kancey DI PITTSBURGH

20Bryan Bresee DI CLEMSON

34Mazi Smith DI MICHIGAN

27Bijan Robinson HB TEXAS

3Will Anderson Jr. ED ALABAMA

8Tyree Wilson ED TEXAS TECH

15Lukas Van Ness ED IOWA

21Nolan Smith ED GEORGIA

22Myles Murphy ED CLEMSON

29Will McDonald IV ED IOWA STATE

33Felix Anudike-Uzomah ED KANSAS ST

35BJ Ojulari ED LSU

40Adetomiwa Adebawore ED NWESTERN

9Quentin Johnston WR TCU

11Jaxon Smith-Njigba WR OHIO STATE

24Zay Flowers WR BOSTON COL

26Jordan Addison WR USC

30Josh Downs WR N CAROLINA

43Nathaniel Dell WR HOUSTON

Edited by Yantha
  • Disagree 1

24 minutes ago, jethro_tull said:

The winning blueprint calls for a big, fast, athletic TE just like the Patriots had and the Bengals, Eagles and Chiefs have now.  The position is so critical for maintaining possession and scoring.  Dawson Knox is good but he is not excellent and plays much smaller than his 6'-4 height would indicate.  

The Bills have so many needs but if a player like this is available the Bills need to take him.  

Dalton Kincaid or Mike Mayer may be available, would you take either of those at 27?

I don’t care about “positions.” I care about the players. If there were a list of players, I’d vote on them. The value at 27, likely, won’t be great. JSN would be my first choice but he almost certainly won’t be there. I’m cool with Bijan, Darnell Wright, Dawand Jones, Zay Flowers, Dalton Kincaid and others. I want offense.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Agree 3

I'd like to see them put as much into the O as they've put into the D for a change.  First three rounds all O.  

Fill in with FAcy as needed.  

Let's see how we can do with a good OL.  I'd like to see what Allen can do with an above-average OL and some time to think before he has to anticipate taking off most of the time.  

I think we need MLB, OL, WR, and TE. Based on visits at the combine, Bills are also looking at DT. You can't address all that adequately even with trade backs in the draft. I hope the stress is offense, but I don't really believe this bunch is capable of it. If he falls a bit, I think Dalton Kincaid is an interesting choice at 27.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.