Laremy Tunsil resets OT market. 3 year $75 million ext w/ $50 mil gtd and $30 mil signing bonus

Big Turk

I try not to be knee jerk, but Beane better be getting OBJ or Hopkins, because this trade for Cooks is something Beane should have been all over. For gods sake he traded a 7th for Deane Marlowe, and Cooks went for a 5th and future 6th. I know I know, salary, but Cooks restructured. 

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

Edited by BillsFan2313
  • Haha (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Is he a locker room problem? Doesn't really care about the team or winning?

Something doesn't seem right with that.

I've never heard he was a problem in the locker room but he's a bit of a problem on airplanes.

44 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Chiefs somehow got 2 3rd round picks for two years TWICE by losing minority people in their organization...

Talk about a franchise that seems to just have a lucky charm permanently attached to it.

Why would you say it's luck?

The San Francisco 49ers have been awarded 7 compensatory picks from Robert Saleh (New York Jets), Mike McDaniel (Miami Dolphins) and DeMeco Ryans (Houston Texans), and general managers Martin Mayhew (Washington Commanders) and Ran Carthon (Tennessee Titans).

Is that luck too or is it maybe they decided to hire qualified minority candidates when other teams weren't doing so?

Isn't it more likely that KC and SF are a step or two ahead of the competition?

When Frazier left I wanted the Bills to replace him with Steve Wilkes for this very reason. I'm pretty sure Wilkes (who did an excellent job as Carolina's interim Head Coach) will get another opportunity to become a Head Coach.

Incidentally the Niners hired Wilkes to replace the departed DeMeco Ryans. Prepare yourself for more compensatory picks to San Francisco.

Edited by Sierra Foothills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

I've never heard he was a problem in the locker room but he's a bit of a problem on airplanes.

The San Francisco 49ers have been awarded 7 compensatory picks from Robert Saleh (New York Jets), Mike McDaniel (Miami Dolphins) and DeMeco Ryans (Houston Texans), and general managers Martin Mayhew (Washington Commanders) and Ran Carthon (Tennessee Titans).

Is that luck too or is it maybe they decided to hire qualified minority candidates when other teams weren't doing so?

When Frazier left I wanted the Bills to replace him with Steve Wilkes for this very reason. I'm pretty sure Wilkes (who did an excellent job as Carolina's interim Head Coach) will get another opportunity to become a Head Coach.

Incidentally the Niners hired Wilkes to replace the departed DeMeco Ryans. Prepare yourself for more compensatory picks to San Francisco.

I mean we have 3 minority candidates in the front office that have been referred to as future GMs at one time or another. Malik Boyd, Terrance Gray and Lake Dawson. There was Leslie Frazier as well who was seen as a HC candidate. 

They’ve all gotten interviews. We’ve just had our non-minority candidates poached. Brian Daboll, Joe Schoen and Dan Morgan. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I like Brandon cooks the player
The fact that he can’t set his gym bag down before he gets traded again to another team is a mystery

Haha, it’s funny because he has to been traded for the most draft picks in nfl history. A few times, I think they were 1st round picks. So he is pretty valued.

I hate them because they get talked about so much for such an average team but the cowboys are having a good off-season and have a stacked roster. Watch them draft Robinson from Texas too. 

28 minutes ago, Airseven said:

You should start complaining about him soon. Also, Hopkins has plenty left.

He got suspended because of his juice!

7 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

I mean we have 3 minority candidates in the front office that have been referred to as future GMs at one time or another. Malik Boyd, Terrance Gray and Lake Dawson. There was Leslie Frazier as well who was seen as a HC candidate. 

They’ve all gotten interviews. We’ve just had our non-minority candidates poached. Brian Daboll, Joe Schoen and Dan Morgan. 

Good point.

I wonder why none of them have been hired.

23 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

We are loaded with qualified minority candidates for these jobs and it's always the white dudes we lose.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.