Kareem Hunt...

Sierra Foothills

10 hours ago, Mister Defense said:

How the heck does Zeke Elliot make sense for the Bills??

It is clear that our OWN player, Singletary, is far superior, and clearly seems to have dramatically more left in the tank then washed up Elliot, who has not looked even average in years. 

Motor sucks. He's horrendous. It blows my mind people love this guy, he's bottom tier percentile size, speed, strength, everything. If he wasn't on the Bills you wouldn't even know his name. 

https://www.mockdraftable.com/player/devin-singletary

Dude was the starting running back on one of the highest powered offenses in the NFL and NOBODY WANTS HIM. Take the hint. 

Good riddance, he's held our offense back. Addition by subtraction. 

Edited by ArtVandalay
  • Vomit 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 3
  • Dislike 1

10 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

Motor sucks. He's horrendous. It blows my mind people love this guy, he's bottom tier percentile size, speed, strength, everything. If he wasn't on the Bills you wouldn't even know his name. 

Dude was the starting running back on one of the highest powered offenses in the NFL and NOBODY WANTS HIM. Take the hint. 

Yet his numbers are better than a lot of the backs in the league on a team that consistently changes the blocking scheme to something that doesn't fit the personnel. Nobody wants to pay any of the running backs says more about the value of the position than the player. Blows my mind how many people hate on him. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Yet his numbers are better than a lot of the backs in the league on a team that consistently changes the blocking scheme to something that doesn't fit the personnel. Nobody wants to pay any of the running backs says more about the value of the position than the player. Blows my mind how many people hate on him. 

Better yards per carry than Derrick Henry, in an offense not geared for the run with a weak rush blocking O-line.  Blows my mind how people think he sucks when that objectively isn't true.  He's been running people over and greatly improved in the pass game this last year.

*edit*

I should also add that although I don't see it much here, the concensus on Twitter is that he's a fumble machine?  He had all of 3 fumbles this past season which could have been 0 or 6 based on which butterfly flapped its wings on any given week (aka small sample size, flukes happen either way).  You don't see people calling Derrick Henry a fumble machine, who had 6 fumbles on double the touches for about the same fumble rate.

Edited by 1ManRaid
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

Interesting how you attack his potential, his physical attributes,and then just throw in "everything" after, as if to cover the rest, his actual productivity? If he was so bad your post would have legitimate stats on his actual production in the NFL rather than his combine results.  But you cannot include those, as they indicate a dramatically better player than the one you define so poorly.

One of the top 15 in the league in yards per carry, #6 in pass protection for backs, and one of the better receivers too.  All on a team that refused to use him or make anything of their running game this year. And 25 years old, durable, and a great team guy.

And just because others in the NFL may not see his value does not mean it is not there--we see this over and over again in this league.

"He held our offense back"!!  Facts, stats?

And then, another cliche thrown in at the end, of course!:  "Addition by subtraction."

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

“He’s horrendous”.  Lol.  This take sums up you as a poster very well.  Thanks for posting this. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I feel like I say this every time you post… but stick to importing/exporting latex. 

Depends on how much he wants.  Same goes for Zeek.  Dont need to go wild for a situational back.  Yes, I think Hunt is a solid all purpose back.  Damian Harris seemed to have his best games against us I think he would be cheaper and a good compliment to Hines and Cook.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Depends on how much he wants.  Same goes for Zeek.  Dont need to go wild for a situational back.  Yes, I think Hunt is a solid all purpose back.  Damian Harris seemed to have his best games against us I think he would be cheaper and a good compliment to Hines and Cook.

zeke as a cut is a great example. 

motor eliminating a comp pick or zeke plus a pick for Edmonds? 

if the dollars are even close give me zeke plus a 3 instead of motor, right? 

feel free to sub in other non qualifying backs 

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

“He’s horrendous”.  Lol.  This take sums up you as a poster very well.  Thanks for posting this. 

He is, which is why no one wanted him and why the only team that was interested was the Texans as a backup on a 1 yr deal.

Must break your guys heart to see this happen.

Keep ignoring reality and over rating Bills players. 

Damien Harris on board our run game just got SIGNIFICANTLY better. 

Edited by ArtVandalay

14 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

He is, which is why no one wanted him and why the only team that was interested was the Texans as a backup on a 1 yr deal.

Must break your guys heart to see this happen.

Keep ignoring reality and over rating Bills players. 

Damien Harris on board our run game just got SIGNIFICANTLY better. 

No.  If he was horrendous, he wouldn’t have gotten a contract. 

Motor is a decent back.  Nothing more-  nothing less.  

Your ridiculous posting habits continue 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

No.  If he was horrendous, he wouldn’t have gotten a contract. 

Motor is a decent back.  Nothing more-  nothing less.  

Your ridiculous posting habits continue 

The Texans backup on a 1 yr deal.

You keep telling yourself this stuff bud, meanwhile reality awaits where everyone doesn't fawn over every player in a Bills uniform.

We just got significantly better on the ground today by both subtraction and addition.  Be happy!!

10 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

You keep telling yourself this stuff bud, meanwhile reality awaits where everyone doesn't fawn over every player in a Bills uniform.

We just got significantly better on the ground today by both subtraction and addition.  Be happy!!

Keep telling myself what?  That motor is worthy of a 2-3M contract as a change of pace back/backup?  

that’s what he is. And that’s what he’ll be for the next couple years. 

I couldn’t care less what you keep telling yourself 

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

We did not get significantly better on the ground today. Averaged the same yards per carry in a much friendlier run offense and has missed about 30% of the last 3 seasons. He's just a different type of runner.

They both were drafted the same year, Singletary has 50% more rushing yards and more than 3 times the receiving yards. Both have 20 total tds in their career. Career scrimmage yards Singletary- 4,177  Harris - 2,375. Yards per touch Singletary - 5.0  Harris - 4.9

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS

3 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

We did not get significantly better on the ground today. Averaged the same yards per carry in a much friendlier run offense and has missed about 30% of the last 3 seasons. He's just a different type if runner.

They both were drafted the same year, Singletary has 50% more rushing yards and more than 3 times the receiving yards. Both have 20 total tds in their career. Career scrimmage yards Singletary- 4,177  Harris - 2,375. Yards pet touch Singletary - 5.0  Harris - 4.9

When it comes to YAC, BUF’s offense is friendlier for RBs. Harris had a washed up Cam Newton and noodle arm Mac Jones to take the heat off the running game…teams played the run time and time again. Defenses have to defend Josh Allen, preventing them from doing the same against Buffalo.

Cook, in his rookie year, averaged 5.7 YPC, a full yard higher than Devin. Cook and Devin share a lot of qualities, Buffalo needed a physical presence at RB to pick up the tough yards. The less we have to rely on Allen to do that, the better.

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.