What would you trade for Jerry Jeudy?

RocCityRoller

Would you trade the #1 pick (27 overall) for Jerry Jeudy?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. If Denver would trade Jerry Jeudy for a #1 overall, but no other compansation, would you do it?

• Give Denver what they want, Jerry Jeudy is a stud
    • #1 pick only (pick #27) - Jeudy is a better WR than can be found at #27
    • I would trade for him, but a #2 and other considerations at most
    • Nope, not interested in Jerry Jeudy

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

A used #2 tea bag? I think this will need confirmation. Can you produce a tea bag? 

Not likely, he keeps the tea bags with his wallet…

42 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

The Bengals can have three good receivers... as can we...

Davis is on $2M and playing for a new contract.. I can live with him for another year even if they bring someone else in...

You can have six and still not wi the SB.  Being singularly focused in wrs seems narrow sighted to be.  

6 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

You can have six and still not wi the SB.  Being singularly focused in wrs seems narrow sighted to be.  

My main priority this off season is improving the OL.. and I havent been too impressed to date..

Just making a point here that hanging onto Davis in 2023 might not be a bad thing , even if we acquire Jeudy/Hopkins... It doesnt make him a "backup" if you look at how one of our premier rivals the Bengals utilise their three receivers...

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

Bills:

• Jerry Jeudy

• #108 overall

Denver:

• 2024 4th

I mean, I guess this is a post for what you'd give up. And if that's the most you'd give, that's fair.

But in no way shape or form are they giving us Jerry Jeudy and a 2023 4th for a 2023 2nd and a 2024 4th.

That's less than a 2nd for a guy they don't seem to be willing to give up for a 1st.

5 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I mean, I guess this is a post for what you'd give up. And if that's the most you'd give, that's fair.

But in no way shape or form are they giving us Jerry Jeudy and a 2023 4th for a 2023 2nd and a 2024 4th.

That's less than a 2nd for a guy they don't seem to be willing to give up for a 1st.

If Payton is worried about having adequate WRs, I wouldn't mind trading Davis and a mid round pick (our Rd 3) for Jeudy. 

But still draft a WR in Rounds 1 or 2.

That will be a good WR room. 

10 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

My main priority this off season is improving the OL.. and I havent been too impressed to date..

Agree. A good line would give Allen time to find his receivers AND keep him healthy. You could add Hopkins, Jefferson, AND AJ Brown and still not move the needle much if the line continues to be a sieve. Defensive linemen are some of the best athletes on the planet, yet Beane seems content with JAG players like Bates, Boettger, Edwards, Van Roten, Quessenberry, and Brown (at his best). 

Beane seems convinced that elite players are needed at D-line, but mediocrity will suffice on the O-line.  

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Just making a point here that hanging onto Davis in 2023 might not be a bad thing , even if we acquire Jeudy/Hopkins... It doesnt make him a "backup" if you look at how one of our premier rivals the Bengals utilise their three receivers...

I don’t see how Davis is even part of the question here, he carries no value in trade, he’s on the last year of his deal and hasn’t done much on a consistent basis. The question is, will he be the only legitimate outside WR on the roster outside of Diggs or will be playing the role he should as a 3rd WR?  I’m really hoping they get somebody to move him down, he’s got talent, but he hasn’t put it all together for more than a game at a time.   I like the guy, but I warned everyone last year, you don’t rely on a guy to step into a huge role over 1 game, I was told what an idiot I was, here we are.    He’s a nice compliment piece that CAN have a big game, but until he proves otherwise, that’s all he is.   Yes, you want to keep him, but you also want him in the right role, that’s not as a primary target.  In an ideal world he’s getting targets behind Diggs, WR2, Knox, and possibly Hardy if he pans out to be more than what he’s shown he actually is thus far.

14 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

I think you’ll be disappointed in the draft.  I bet we don’t take an OL until day 3…right or wrong, they think we are set at OL after the FA signings, and they still love Spencer Brown.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Yantha said:

Coach says Jeudy is not going to be traded.

54 minutes ago, jayg said:

Am I the only one that thinks Payton's next career move is into politics? 🤔

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Who decided n next to m was a good idea?! 🤨

10 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Is the asking price your alluding to a fact though?  I haven't seen much on the asking price online but maybe I missed something. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.