Bills Fans Call Out Cole Beasley for ‘Slander’

Bogie_Klinkhammer

7 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Hi.  Rodgers did not win the MVP last season.  In fact, he looked kinda bad. 

Now granted he was playing injured at times but so was Allen.

The impact of losing an All-Pro WR in Adams cannot be underestimated.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, NewEra said:

Lombardis and MVPs vs nothing 

Great point,  It’s a true fact but heaven forbid you ( or Beas In this case) have your own opinion about anything; unless you fAll in line with all the “ real fans”,   saying anything critical in any way about a Bills player, even as constructive criticism is just going to draw attacks and negative responses.  If you don’t agree exactly with their OPINION,  EVEN THO ITS JUST A DISCUSSION AND NOT SOMETHING TANGIBLE SUPPORTED BY EVIDENCE , you will immediately be attacked , insulted rather than just have a polite discussion and your opinion is then something THAT HAS TO SOMEHOW BE PROVEN WRONG to satisfy some need by some anonymous troll.  I’m not sure how an opinion , which is just how another views some subjective situation ,  your opinion MUST be proven as something factually wrong which is wasted energy. . Then rather than just move on because you had a differing opinion, they are driven to somehow either belittle you or just manipulate things by assaulting your character or  ultimately say you are lying rather than defend their point of view.  

Beas offering his different opinion is just free speech apparently in support of a colleague or friend.  ( he didn’t attack or insult Josh and if you are so sure he did , please ask Josh and have him confirm  if he was truthfully insulted.)  If you can’t offer that to back up your argument or claims to the “ truth”  ,  then you are trying to fabricate things as being facts, and just being manipulative to gain some form of weird satisfaction or  just trying to hurt someone like BEAS just for speaking up.  Any tolerance or empathy seems beyond some people ,  which is a common trait of sociopaths and/ or narcissists. 

BEFORE you attack me for supporting free speech , ( and offering an opinion that I believe Beas had no Ill intent , and  it’s further my opinion having listened to  JOSH for years now, that he is very emotionally mature , and unless I heard it come out of his mouth , I would never believe he felt insulted by Beas in any way  ) please go watch a great psychologist, author, valued lecturer , Jordan PETERSON, in a youtube podcast discussing  the dark tetrad (used to be dark triad ) that has become pervasive on the internet and forums like this and twitter. .

The recurrent and prominent personality traits common in so many trolls are narcissism, sociopathy,  Sadism , and Machiavellianism and these traits can be measured by reproducible tools and  supported by extensive research. It’s easy to find on you tube so take a look , it’s a great discussion given the internet and so many posting anonymously. .  Unfortunately people have lost civility behind their anonymity while posting , so rather than just kindly moving on , they are driven to be sure their OPINION is valued above others even when it was never asked for in the first place.  But that’s the problem with these traits , the trolls can’t control them or recognize them in their behavior to begin with.

Hey , it’s just an opinion , backed up by offering a highly educated professional who has years of experience recognizing  and treating the consequences associated with those traits and I think once you are educated about the prevalence of these traits , it becomes easier to enjoy things and protect yourself emotionally from this disturbing trend. Probably not a bad thing to be aware of  as certain fan bases are very toxic.  

So before attacking Beas for just having an opinion which causes no one any tangible harm , consider if you may be allowing these negative traits to come thru in posting or arguing about something as harmless as a guy offering an opinion about his friend..  Maybe people  can make progress and realize attacking him ( again) is wasted energy , pointless as there is always more than one side to any issue , with  many shades of grey and you can argue that your opinion is the RIGHT ONE till the cows come home , but it loses support and value if guised in name calling , manipulation, attacking people just to do it rather than genuinely discuss something.  ALSO , IMO , posting  blanket lazy statements that that the other person is “ wrong , exaggerating , lying “ without offering anything substantial to the discussion is worthless. If you cant be civil , why not just politely move on , that’s always a simple move here and no one “ needs “ to hear your deflecting and name calling,,,,besides you!  
     PERSONALLY, in my opinion BEAS is a great guy and has always given everything he had to support JOSH , he has been a valued BILL, and it seems he was just supporting an apparent friend in RODGERS, and there is no question who beas would prefer to have throwing to him. No harm in just sticking up a for an apparent friend , seems like a good trait.  Trolls want to put words in his mouth tho so he got stuck defending himSelf when he shouldn’t have to waste energy doing that.   He could prob benefit as well by just avoiding those situations.
     Hey , I don’t get Rodgers or care for his persona either, but no harm done ,  so attacking Beas is just carrying on from prior issues and it’s time to let it go,   as we don’t know him or Rodgers personally.   There is no win here like playing a game , there is no objective score keeping. Just offered as an opinion ; not meant to offend anyone , hopefully  gave some useful factual support from a third party and that’s the end of it for me. Have a great weekend enjoying some incredible basketball!   March madness has already been fantastic. 😊👍

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

10 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Maybe now we don't ever have to hear from this windbag ever again. I love how the article called him out for his BS "check the tape" line and proved his best season was in 2020 in Buffalo.

Buh bye, now... you are still irrelevant.

That part bothered me.  I think Cole Beasley has little man's syndrome AND other major malfunctions.  He's got some problems.  Why does he do the things he does for no other reason to seemingly annoy people and stand up for his beliefs aggressively when they aren't important and do not move his causes forward.  He all messed up!

image.png.8b25b81e3b814278a4183468f4a307fa.png

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Cole who is lives in Bizzaro land, is feeling comfortable with supporting Mr sweat lodge cleansing boy and mushroom eater A-Ron Rodgers, Birds of a feather… 

6 hours ago, UncleMonkeyHead said:

I love Cole Beasley. I love him even more when he angers “fans”

That seems contrarian, but You Do You.  I don't love the people I love any less when they anger others, but I don't find it particularly admirable.

Why the quotation marks?  They're fans.  They don't represent all fans, certainly, fans aren't a uniform block.  That's kinda where Cole went wrong a few years back, kind of painting Bills fans with a broad brush when he was likely dealing with a loud handful.  I grant, it only takes a small # to make a large stink.

On the other hand - most etymologists feel "fan" is short for "fanatic"

"Fanatic" is defined as "a person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause."

Huge surprise that some Bills fans are motivated by extreme enthusiasm for their favorite QB and will tolerate no apparent criticism at all.

Cole Beasley has apparently been motivated by extreme enthusiasm for Aaron Rodgers (now) and a couple of his own opinions (then), so he ought to have some empathy there - "brothers under the skin" so to speak.

Edited by Beck Water

9 hours ago, Airseven said:

Bills fans tout Allen based on flash plays and flash athleticism. He’s not consistent. He goes buck wild under pressure. He’s achieved nothing. There’s no reason to get offended by people who are able to step outside the hype and critique him for what he’s been.

Gordon Ramsay Lcs GIF by Cloud9

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

That seems contrarian, but You Do You.  I don't love the people I love any less when they anger others, but I don't find it particularly admirable.

Why the quotation marks?  They're fans.  They don't represent all fans, certainly, fans aren't a uniform block.  That's kinda where Cole went wrong a few years back, kind of painting Bills fans with a broad brush when he was likely dealing with a loud handful.  I grant, it only takes a small # to make a large stink.

On the other hand - most etymologists feel "fan" is short for "fanatic"

"Fanatic" is defined as "a person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause."

Huge surprise that some Bills fans are motivated by extreme enthusiasm for their favorite QB and will tolerate no apparent criticism at all.

Cole Beasley has apparently been motivated by extreme enthusiasm for Aaron Rodgers (now) and a couple of his own opinions (then), so he ought to have some empathy there - "brothers under the skin" so to speak.

You're right people can't stand criticism. They loooooove dishing it out though. Almost 20 years of poor QB play will do this to some Bills fans. Hey if Josh is #3.....awesome (I believe he is probably in that range but I would switch Rogers out for burrow and then put Allen anywhere in that 1-3 range) I'm going to take a guess that if we were having face to face conversations, there would be more people open to josh not being number 1 all the time. Idk. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.