Bills Fans Call Out Cole Beasley for ‘Slander’

Bogie_Klinkhammer

1 hour ago, UKBillFan said:

I'd be tempted to trade Josh for Mahomes, not that that offer would ever be on the table. He's the only one though.

I struggled with this. Was gonna give you a🤮 but decided against it. Mahomes has a better resume, period. I agree with you. But F him. He would definitely not fit the cultural vibe that is Buffalo. His baggage (some family members) would not go over well in a blue collar town like Buffalo. Plus, he’s our Josh. We watched him grow up before our eyes. I’m riding the Allen train until it stops. GO Bills!

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Beasley is a free agent and he wants to play in KC or NJ next year.

I hope he is signed on an incentive based contract and traded to Texans.

Keen observation on the first sentence. Setting himself up in the off-season because he knows we probably won’t sign him.

1 hour ago, KzooMike said:

Burrow has more passing TD's, more AFC championship wins, AFC championship games played, more SB's played, higher completion %, yards passing per game, and better playoff record in his first 3 years. Sure Josh and his run game outweigh a lot of this that, but where is the current trajectory? Burrow is only getting healthier and is coming off his 3rd year. Josh's 4th and 5th year were actually worse than his 3rd year. Then obviously Burrow carved us up pretty good in the only game they played against each other. My broader point is not to say Josh isn't elite, but rather, very little separates Burrow, Allen, and Mahomes, clearly Mahomes has to get the nod, but I see nothing that can completely separate Josh and Burrow. They're the same at this time with Josh getting that additional bump against Burrows results based on elite running skills.    

No QB has more TDs than Allen since 2020… I have eyes and can easily tell Allen just has way more tools in his box.. no slight on Burrow.. but Allen with all those Bengals weapons.. yeesh 

4 hours ago, NUT said:

Bills fans don't seem to understand this. Allen is nothing without a SB ring. He's not Mahomes, he's not Rodgers, etc. Until he wins a ring he's just one of many QB's to never win it.

Don’t agree that Josh Allen is nothing without a Super Bowl ring. A Super Bowl would make Josh Allen more complete career wise. Josh Allen is nicer, younger and more entertaining than Aaron Rodgers so he has that going for him.

Look I want a Buffalo Bills Super Bowl Championship bad but not bad enough for Aaron Rodgers aloof personality he is weird and not a good weird like he could divide a locker room instead of uniting one because it’s alway about Aaron Rodgers 24/7/365. I get star QB’s have egos but Aaron Rodgers has no boundaries of arrogance he has been pulling this crap for more than two years. Green Bay Packers were smart to move on I would have two years ago in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

The problem with Cole is he runs his mouth, but he’ll never take that scalpel that he’s dissecting the quarterbacks on and put it on himself

What have you done lately to help Josh Allen Cole?

You were wasting away on the Cowboys bench when the bills brought you in and paired you with a great QB

Ungrateful bastard

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

5 hours ago, HOUSE said:

image.png.072bd89774273380ac6d7bee7dc5fdda.png

Beasley took to Twitter to stick up for quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who remains in limbo as the Green Bay Packers and New York Jets work toward a trade for him. In defending Rodgers, saying “the disrespect is crazy,” Beasley revealed his hierarchy of NFL quarterbacks, a top two that did not include Allen.

https://heavy.com/sports/buffalo-bills/cole-beasley-josh-allen-dig-aaron-rodgers/

I realize you are quoting the piece, but if we are talking about words Beasley published on Twitter in writing, the correct defamation claim would be libel, not slander.

3 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Can’t believe this guy always getting into arguments with the Twitter numpties…

He.has to get off on it.

2 hours ago, Kiva said:

Love Beasley. All the low confidence, self conscious get triggered by the dumbest things. 

If there’s anything more predictable than Cole Beasley getting into it with the Twitter Intelligensia, it’s some folks here generalizing from the Twitter Intelligensia to “all” [Fill in the blank - Bills Fans, blah blah]

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

The problem with Cole is he runs his mouth, but he’ll never take that scalpel that he’s dissecting the quarterbacks on and put it on himself

What have you done lately to help Josh Allen Cole?

You were wasting away on the Cowboys bench when the bills brought you in and paired you with a great QB

Ungrateful bastard

C’mon man.  Beasley played 66% of the snaps, had 65 receptions for 672 yds the year before he signed with the Bills.  He definitely saw his career improve in Buffalo, but he wasn’t “wasting away on the Cowboys bench” - they just didn’t want to sign him for what he wanted.

Bills fans tout Allen based on flash plays and flash athleticism. He’s not consistent. He goes buck wild under pressure. He’s achieved nothing. There’s no reason to get offended by people who are able to step outside the hype and critique him for what he’s been.

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, Airseven said:

Bills fans tout Allen based on flash plays and flash athleticism. He’s not consistent. He goes buck wild under pressure. He’s achieved nothing. There’s no reason to get offended by people who are able to step outside the hype and critique him for what he’s been.

He didn't even critique him though lol. He even called him #3. All of this other stuff that you injected is just your constant, exhausting, thinly veiled anti-Bills annoyance.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Airseven said:

More tired troll posts, come on little guy step up you're game. I had some hope you'd come up with something more creative but you've fell off. 

6 minutes ago, Nelius said:

He didn't even critique him though lol. He even called him #3. All of this other stuff that you injected is just your constant, exhausting, thinly veiled anti-Bills annoyance.

Not thinly veiled. Directly stating how desperately Bills fans overrate Allen.

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.