Bills Fans Call Out Cole Beasley for ‘Slander’

Bogie_Klinkhammer

10 minutes ago, NewEra said:

That was my initial response to the thread.  The post that you quoted was in response to the above post and I was talking about why I think so many Bills fans think Josh Is better than Mahomes (and Rodgers) Because most of us wouldn’t trade Allen for either one

I'd be tempted to trade Josh for Mahomes, not that that offer would ever be on the table. He's the only one though.

12 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Ding ding ding

It’s not even a terrible take, it’s just…why? 

remember this is the same self aware brainiac that gave us a hilariously awful rap album not too long ago 

I think @JoPoy88 has it right.  Beasley Luuuuuuuuves him his Twitter controversies.  He can't stay off of it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

Beasley took to Twitter to stick up for quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who remains in limbo as the Green Bay Packers and New York Jets work toward a trade for him. In defending Rodgers, saying “the disrespect is crazy,” Beasley revealed his hierarchy of NFL quarterbacks, a top two that did not include Allen.

https://heavy.com/sports/buffalo-bills/cole-beasley-josh-allen-dig-aaron-rodgers/

Nobody cares.  Refreshing to hear someone who doesn't buy into media group think. 

Can he catch the ball?  Can he catch the ball for the Bills?  That's what's important.

18 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

That’s the world we live in now. It’s pathetic no one has a backbone 

Not even a backbone, just thin skin about anything and everything.  Arguing about a QB and/or WR rank from a comment about an ex-player is just 10-ply soft.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, julian said:

Mahomes and Allen are on a level of their own, I won’t argue Mahomes at one he’s incredible but Burrow in no way is ahead of Allen and K think he’s terrific. Allen just has many more ways to demoralize a defense on his own.

Allen better clean up his game this season and hit the open receiver instead of forcing the deep pass. 

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Ding ding ding

It’s not even a terrible take, it’s just…why? 

remember this is the same self aware brainiac that gave us a hilariously awful rap album not too long ago 

don’t sell him short - he’s put out several bad rap albums.

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, julian said:

Mahomes and Allen are on a level of their own, I won’t argue Mahomes at one he’s incredible but Burrow in no way is ahead of Allen and K think he’s terrific. Allen just has many more ways to demoralize a defense on his own.

Burrow has more passing TD's, more AFC championship wins, AFC championship games played, more SB's played, higher completion %, yards passing per game, and better playoff record in his first 3 years. Sure Josh and his run game outweigh a lot of this that, but where is the current trajectory? Burrow is only getting healthier and is coming off his 3rd year. Josh's 4th and 5th year were actually worse than his 3rd year. Then obviously Burrow carved us up pretty good in the only game they played against each other. My broader point is not to say Josh isn't elite, but rather, very little separates Burrow, Allen, and Mahomes, clearly Mahomes has to get the nod, but I see nothing that can completely separate Josh and Burrow. They're the same at this time with Josh getting that additional bump against Burrows results based on elite running skills.    

• Agree 2

20 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

Cole’s not wrong. Right now Mahomes is the best. In fact he has a bigger lead on Allen right now than he did a year ago at this time. 

I agree. But as far as teammates, I’d rather Cole have Allen’s back than point out he’s not in the top 2. Plenty of ways to address the Jests/GB/ Aaron fiasco without dragging your teammate into it. Sometimes homerism is ok. 

Edited by NC-billsfan!
Spell check

I just don’t understand why Bills fans have to make so much ado about nothing. Everyone knows Allen is elite. Everyone knows Mahomes is the best in the league right now and where you rank the others is personal opinion. Rodgers has been elite for years - whether you still think he’s as high as #2 or not is up to you, or rather, him in this case.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NUT said:

Bills fans don't seem to understand this. Allen is nothing without a SB ring. He's not Mahomes, he's not Rodgers, etc. Until he wins a ring he's just one of many QB's to never win it.

The obsession with Super Bowl wins when ranking QBs is absurd. Dan Marino was better than half the QBs that have ever won Super Bowls. Kelly, Tarkenton, and Moon were better than a quarter of them. If you switched where Allen and Mahomes were drafted, Allen would easily have more rings than Mahomes right now. 

All that said, I don't disagree that Allen is second to Mahomes. He has passed Rodgers though.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.