Gesicki to the Patriots

drummernut74

13 minutes ago, stlbills13 said:

I truly believe Gesicki would put up huge numbers on the right offense and/or with the right QB. That won't be happening with Mac

Cause what?? Zach Wison has physicay better tools than Mac and Mac's still  the better QB.

I hear all this talk about Tua and had he stayed healthy toward the end of last season, the fins would of been a threat. Especially with the two wide outs they have. 

And plz let's not compare him to Allen, Rodgers, Barrow, etc...we clearly know he is not on that level...

Edited by Ghost_002!

6 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Cause what?? Zach Wison has physicay better tools than Mac and Mac's still  the better QB.

I hear all this talk about Tua and had he stayed healthy toward the end of last season, the fins would of been a threat. Especially with the two wide outs they have. 

And plz let's not compare him to Allen, Rodgers, Barrow, etc...we clearly know he is not on that level...

Mac sucks 

29 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

They took Smith and Henry and did absolutely nothing with them, so I'll expect more of the same out of Gesecki.

Henry has a very similar statline to Knox the last two years, he has worked out fine for them.  Smith was an unmitigated disaster.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillsPride12 said:

It feels amazing that knowing no matter what moves the Patriots make I am not going to be worried about them in the slightest bit 

Yeah, but then there's the Jets and Fish to worry about...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Southern_Bills said:

They took Smith and Henry and did absolutely nothing with them, so I'll expect more of the same out of Gesecki.

Henry over the last two years has pretty much identical production to Knox

35 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Henry has a very similar statline to Knox the last two years, he has worked out fine for them.  Smith was an unmitigated disaster.

Yes I missed this comment but exactly

1 hour ago, stlbills13 said:

I truly believe Gesicki would put up huge numbers on the right offense and/or with the right QB. That won't be happening with Mac

He is mediocre. Not sure what some people see in him. Just because he had a couple good games against the bills?

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Haha. They are going to love his blocking skills.  

Yeah, not a good fit for them.

They tried to recreate Gronk/Hernandez with Henry/Jonnu Smith...that didn't work. Now they'll try Henry/Geisikci 

1 hour ago, JayBaller10 said:

I wonder how much Dawson Knox would’ve got in FA if he hadn’t been extended for $13M/yr. Does he get close to that amount? Or significantly less?

good question. he currently is the 7th highest paid tight end b/w 6. njoku and 8. henry. andrews is the next highest after njoku.

henry makes 37 million and njoku makes 54 million. dawson is at 52 million.

personally, i think his value is closer to henry. njoku is overpaid.

1 minute ago, Success said:

Mac Jones isn't really as bad as everyone says.  He'll never be elite - but he could be a good Alex Jones-type of game manager.

They seem to be all in on giving him what he needs to at least try to succeed.

Pats could certainly be a thorn in the side of the globalists this season. 

• Haha (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Knox would never have gotten $13 million a year on the open market.

Yeah, I tend to agree. Still curious Beane locked him up with a top deal before seeing how he performed in a Dorsey offense, but let’s hope he becomes more of a focal point next season. That’s on Dorsey and Josh, less on Knox I think. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.